Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weights for family members now hidden

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I used to see the weights for my family members. Now it shows hidden since yesterday. I checked privacy settings and the "Weight" privacy setting has disappeared! Please fix this!!!
Best Answer
32 REPLIES 32

Same issue here. Even Weight is set yo "Friends", its hidden for friends!

Fix this!

Best Answer
have the same issue. It looks like this has happened since last software upgrade and it's driving me insane. I hope someone from FitBit replies soon 🙂
Best Answer

No way to delete a post on fitbit.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

....and again. Please fix as soon as possible!!

Best Answer
Yes please fix this!
Best Answer
Same problem all family weights are hidden since end of last month. Please fix this as soon as possible.
Best Answer
Same here. Why?
Best Answer

Same problem here, not that we are competing with eachother but it is a motivation for myself, my wife and my daughter. Who the hell they think they are to decide that I can't show my weight to my friends anymore? Sorry Fitbit but I want to decide for myself to whom I want to show the information, you don't have to do this for me. 😞

So please fix this soon or I will have to search other solutions...

Nic

Best Answer
agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best Answer

Hello everyone! Thanks for joining this thread and welcome to the forums! This has been reported to our engineering team and they are actively working to get a fix on this soon. Any update will be posted in the forums. Please stay tuned!

Let me know if more questions arise my friends! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
I have had the same problem with other users weight now hidden, now my previous days weight log on the dashboard is being overstruck after each weigh in
Best Answer
Same issue
Best Answer

Best Answer
Thank you all for posting this!!! My husband is highly irritated by this hidden crap!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Update and still did not fix the hidden family members weights. Very irritating when that was a huge reason I bought the aria. Please fix this.
Best Answer
I agree, why did this change to begin with?!?!
Now a "fix" and no change?
Come on FitBit, get your act together!!
Best Answer
0 Votes
My family does not like this at all - total pain in the a**! Change it back!
Best Answer