Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weights for family members now hidden

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I used to see the weights for my family members. Now it shows hidden since yesterday. I checked privacy settings and the "Weight" privacy setting has disappeared! Please fix this!!!
Best Answer
32 REPLIES 32
Last family weigh in was Sept 25, it's been a month now...... When will this be fixed?

It is not fitbits decision it is individuals decision.
Best Answer

They sell product NOT consider current product owners. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
The feature is still not added back but yet another update was released. What is the status of adding family weights back? I can't see it taking 2 months to add back a feature which was already there, but then removed!
Best Answer
it's back
Best Answer
0 Votes
I've just closed my App and re-opened it, but still cannot see any other weights than my own.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been told that it was added, go to the device's dashboard and
there you see the possibility: "Who would you like to see your weight
stats?"

-- "

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

In your dashboard, click on "view settings", then click on your aria scale, after a while you will see in the middle of the screen just above your measurements the possibility to change the view.

Succes!

Nic

Best Answer
0 Votes
aria drop down. share with ...
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you! I too have been using app and checking but weights still hidden. I was not aware you had to go to dashboard and reset option.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, it's back... I've been waiting for it to get fixed forever, it seems.

But how one goes about setting weights to show is not very straightforward on the website.

I don't use an app.

But hey, at least now when a weigh-in is off, logged to the wrong person, I can see it and adjust it again. YAY!

Best Answer
0 Votes

As today, August 2019, I still have the same issue that many of you.

I contacted "live chat" and they were not able to help me. A higher level of support will contact me by email when they have an answer.

The person on live chat told me that each user needs to have a fitbit account and change the setting on their side. However my daughter can not open a fitbit account since she is not 13 yet (Fitbit terms and services stipulate you need to be 13 years old at least). So not good for family with kids.

When I bought the scale it was working, so they have changed something in their software, but not in the right direction. It will be good to downgrade to the original firmware....

Still waiting for support email and we'll see what they have to say.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem is there a solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did that and it didn't work. Funny thing is it does show guest weight

Best Answer
0 Votes