Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437

Here's my link, if that's helpful!  https://www.fitbit.com/user/476NX3

Best Answer
0 Votes
Looking for friends to help motivate me.
SWEAT IS JUST FAT CRYING
Best Answer
Looking for Fitbit friends to help with motivation add me
Best Answer

Hey guys,

I would love some new friends on Fitbit, with who with I can do challenges with.

Moderator edit: Remove personal information

Best Answer
Hello. I am looking for some fit bit friends to motivate and compete in challenges with. I have just gotten back into hiking and want to be pushed to walk more everyday.
Best Answer
Hi, I'm still fairly new to this fitbit thing. Is there anyway we can add people on here to our friends list on my android to help spur me on? Thanks
Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes
Looking for friends to compete in challenges. I usually get 75k-100k in weekday hustle.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I am new to fit bit and excited. I am 33 yes old and about 60-70 lbs over weight. I have two children that are 11 and 7 and I would like to see them grow up. So I NEED to get in shape. I really would like friends that would challenge me. I am a competitor and use to be very fit. I want to get back there. Add me as a friend and lets lose some weight!!!!!
Best Answer

Moving your thread

@Gina26 see the very first post in this thread and  it will show you how to add friends. Then use the just of the thread to start adding friends.

Happy stepping!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey Everyone! - it has been great using my Charge HR, but I'm looking to increase my step goal to 12k-15k daily average.  Feel free to add me, looking forward to the challenges.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone!

I have spent my entire life reading books, playing games and staring at my computer's screen.. Not long ago, i realized how bad this is taking into consideration that i'm a 22 years old guy who should be in a good shape. My body is fine(BMI), not here to lose weight or anything. I just want to be perfectly fit as i should be. That's why i made my move and got my Charge2 few weeks ago. Now that i'm new here, i'm just looking for friends whom i can comapre my results with and get motiviated to beat their scores as i have this gaming mentalitly. Healthy competition is basically all i'm looking for.

Feel free to add me :

https://www.fitbit.com/user/4YJLQ6

Best Answer
Hey everyone! Please feel free to add me! I'm wanting some friendly and motivational competition! 🙂

Add me:
https://www.fitbit.com/user/3K6ZY8
Best Answer
Hello folks. Looking for friends to help keep me company as I try to get fit and build healther lifestyle. Please add me.
Best Answer
I get about 10,000 steps a day and would love to find people who get about the same normally to do challenges with!
Best Answer

Hi there,

I am looking for some people to have weekly competitions with. I work a desk job but try to take short walk breaks throughout the day and I have a dog which I walk with for a few miles daily. With the cold weather coming I'll need some additional motivation to get my butt outside! 

My current goal is 15k steps a day. Add me if you're interested in competing and have a similar step goal!

Victoria 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi

I'm new to Fitbit. Literally new. Feel free to add me. Could do with some friends 🙂

I'm coming back to training after a long time.
Best Answer

Ok first off my name is Dawn I'm currently 27 years old will be 28 in december on the 19th and looking for some fitbit friends. To help keep me motivated. And just to talk to about different things. I'm currently in the 350's area with my weight. I'm looking to start a daily workout plan I'm starting with walking. I started yesterday as of 10/09/2016 I'm looking to keep at it and then start with some indoors stuff. I'm just looking for some one to talk with and also help keep them accountable. With exchanging step counts and calorie counts and so forth.

If there's anyone out there looking for more friends just send me a add request. And good luck to you all.

Best Answer

I need active friends 🙂

Best Answer

Hi. Also a newbie to fitbit.  Been using the Blaze to track my bike rides, usually 20-22 miles @ 3 days a week... Love it.  Connect to keep me motivated, thanks! 

$Rich

Best Answer