Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BMR increased

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

Over the last few days I've noticed an increase in number of calories being burnt despite number of steps staying relatively the same, this includes calories burnt from midnight to waking. So for example when I wake up I've generally used 360 calls, but today this was 570, I have no idea why, can anyone help?

Thank you😀

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Community @LizzieB123! I would like you to double check if you haven't edited your personal information as this calories burned are based in your BMR. Also, I would like you to double check the amount of calories burned that you're getting during the whole day. Are they accurate? Have they changed? 

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your reply, I double checked my stats and they were as they'd been, and my overall cal count was higher.

This morning my cal count was lower than normal on waking, not sure what's happened?

Best wishes,
Liz

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Thanks for those details @LizzieB123! It's pretty weird that your BMR keeps changing. I would like you to restart your tracker and monitor it for 3 days to see how the BMR reacts after this. 

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes