Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze Screen Chipping

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze is only 3 days old. I did not hit anything and there is 2 chips on the bottom seam of the screen. Future damage can still proceed if i hit anything because screen protectors don't protect the seam under the screen. please help, it is a 3 day old device!

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I would contact customer support, they are usually pretty helpful.

Best Answer

Welcome to the club. Mine has a few along the bottom. For something thats supposed to be for active people, its not protected very well. They really should of had the lip thats on the sides that keeps the unit from coming all the way through when inserted go along the top and bottom as well. There is no need for the gap thats there other than to leave the top/botton of the tracker exposed to damage and to be a dust collector.

There are companies making aftermarket frames already, hopefully an improved design is in the works as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Do you have any links to any aftermarket frames?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @chunhou123 welcome to the Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear about your Blaze, did you reach out to customer support as suggested by @Jason212?  @MikeS1971 thanks for your cooperation. 

Keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes