Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze and Note 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Same issue over and over again. Anytime there is an update, I lose my text and call notifications. I am getting no text messages now, no call notifications, no calendar notifications. For some reason, Samsung is pushing notifications to my phone for fitness stuff that I haven't asked for?  I spend a ridiculous amount of time getting things back into sync. This is never a quick and easy thing. With that said, why does this continue to happen? For several months, things have been fine and then update and all is shot... Also, please post simple step by step instructions with screenshots to correct this. Constantly doing this makes me question the price point on the Blaze. Too much work to keep it synced...

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It's heard to say why you are experiencing this, most do not. Samsung adds it's own skins to their Android phones and sometimes they may also interfere. Next time this happens, try going to settings/apps/Fitbit on your phone and then choose force stop and then clear cache or storage and then clear cache. Launch the Fitbit app after that and see if that resolves your issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @ScrapBandit and @SunsetRunner thanks for stopping by.

If you are having problems with your notifications, I recommend following @MarreFitbit's instructions in the My tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android Fitbit app) post. 

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes