Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze clock disappeared

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My blaze clock has disappeared it swipes all the other settings but not the clock I've tried resetting & uninstaled the app & reinstalled with no luck I do have the time in the top right corner but it's not a clock face any advice would be appreciated
Best Answer
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

I'm sorry that nothing is working @Alisononions. Thanks for getting back though.

I'd recommend at this point to get in touch with the Support Team for them to take a closer look and I'm pretty sure that they will be happy to get you back on track!

Let me know if you need anything else! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer

Make sure you dont have any other bluetooth device nearby when syncing (headsets, console controllers, etc).  I have found that when there are other bluetooth devices nearby by Blaze and iPhone the synchronizaton can get interrupted.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
23 REPLIES 23

Hi there @Alisononions. Welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂

I find it very strange that your clock face is not showing up on your tracker. Totally not something that should be happening.

Could you please try to go into your Fitbit app, choose a different clock face and sync your tracker? See if the new clock face appears and if it doesn't, try to restart your tracker by pressing the lerft and lower right buttons for 10-15 seconds and your tracker will restart. Repeat the previous steps and see how it goes.

Let me know if you still need help with this!

Best Answer
Tryed all that now trying to set up from scratch but keeps saying I'm
putting the wrong number initial must have done it about 10 times now
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hmmmm that's pretty weird. And you're doing the set up from the app and not from your bluetooth settings right @Alisononions?

If you're doing it that way, not really sure what could be causing this. The best thing to do would be to get in touch with the Support Team for them to take a look.

Best Answer
I am doing it from the app but I keep getting a popular saying to turn on
Bluetooth
Best Answer
0 Votes

Try to turn off the bluetooth and then reboot your phone. After that, turn on the bluetooth, try to remove any bluetooth devices that might be connected to your bluetooth and try to set it up again from the app and see how it goes. If it keeps saying to turn on the bluetooth, do so and see if you get any error message.

Let me know how it goes @Alisononions

Best Answer

Thankyou for trying to heip but still nothing Woman Mad

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm sorry that nothing is working @Alisononions. Thanks for getting back though.

I'd recommend at this point to get in touch with the Support Team for them to take a closer look and I'm pretty sure that they will be happy to get you back on track!

Let me know if you need anything else! 🙂

Best Answer

Make sure you dont have any other bluetooth device nearby when syncing (headsets, console controllers, etc).  I have found that when there are other bluetooth devices nearby by Blaze and iPhone the synchronizaton can get interrupted.

Best Answer
0 Votes
thankyou for all your replys but fitbit are sending a replacement x☺
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just set mine up yesterday and my clock is gone now too???  I also have the Charge HR. There was a clock when I initially set it up, but now it's gone?   Did yours have a clock to start with?

Best Answer
0 Votes

How Ferdinand I tried restarting mine by holding those buttons nothing???  So frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Have you tried removing the blaze from your profile on the Fitbit app and then adding it again?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes the clock was there disappeared after a few days
Best Answer

NO I was trying to restart or reboot the Blaze as first course of action and it won't even restart?  Don't understand that!  I also removed the HR from my Bluetooth and restarted phone to see if that helped, but nothing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
That's how mine went x
Best Answer
0 Votes
Simply go to your device settings, chose a clock and sync
Best Answer
If it were only the simple 🙂  It was fixed by removing the device from my phone application and reinstalling it.  I think it's a Bluetooth/Android issue possibly because I had similar problems when I first synced my Charge HR. 
Best Answer
0 Votes

For most people it is that simple.

FYI: you do not need to remove the Blaze, just do the replace existing device with your Blaze.

Best Answer

Had the same issue of a missing clock... used the windows10 app and chose a different clock face... Sync'ed it and all is restored.

Exactly what Rich_Laue suggests.

Best Answer
0 Votes