Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze do not keep charge.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received a blaze as a gift in June 2016.  I wear it all the time and take good care of it.  I have had 3 pucks in 19 months because the just will not maintain charge after a while.  I have cleaned contacts, restarted, only sync 1 - 2x per day, ll to no avail.  The latest puck (only 5 months old) no longer maintains a charge for more than 6 - 12 hours.  I was told but the support team that the 12 month

warranty is from time of purchase and not when a new puck is issued and that I could get a discount on a new device.  Why would I spend money on something that does not last 12 months.  BTW, I had to replace the band too as it ripped at connection to the body too.  Basically I've already replaced everything and now Fitbit wants me to buy a discounted device.  I don't think so.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I received a blaze as a gift in June 2016.  I wear it all the time and take good care of it.  I have had 3 pucks in 19 months because the just will not maintain charge after a while.  I have cleaned contacts, restarted, only sync 1 - 2x per day, ll to no avail.  The latest puck (only 5 months old) no longer maintains a charge for more than 6 - 12 hours.  I was told but the support team that the 12 month

warrantee is from time of purchase and not when a new puck is issued and that I could get a discount on a new device.  Why would I spend money on something that does not last 12 months.  BTW, I had to replace the band too as it wripped at connection to the body too.  Basically I've already replaced everything and now Fitbit wants me to buy a discounted device.  I don't think so.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm curious to how you maintain you devices battery. I know too many that have 4+ year old fitbit's that still work fine. As for my blaze I have not been good to mine but still get 5 days. 

Then again their are some people that can not wear electronic devices and their body seems to drain the batteries. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @Jeff_Gr and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate your efforts in trying to fix this issue. I don't know if you have take a look at this post, but if you haven't, you can try the tips provided there.

I hope this helps, see you later. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes