Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze music control

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am having issues with music control on 2 devices. On my iPod touch 6.1 I can pause, play, skip songs but can't control volume. I can't download the fitbit app as it requires software version 9 and my device will only support 6😣  So I am now trying my Android device and using the Play Music app that came with the phone.  The blaze music screen is saying "connecting...."  I've synced, checked my Bluetooth setting and the device is there, I have the fitbit app on my phone and it's working, I've restarting my phone and the blaze and I changed the blaze setting from Bluetooth on to pair.  Nothing is working.  Any help is appreciated.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@AmyM0989,, where you able to pair the Blaze Classic to your A ndroid phone?

Actually i am wondering if yhere even is a Blaze xlassoc under the Blaze settings on the tracker? 

Best Answer

I think the volume for music control can only work on iOS 9 or 10. I tried on the iOS 7.1 and can't get the volume to work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Forums @AmyM0989@Rich_Laue and @HyperNinjaZX thanks for stopping by.

First, please check if your phone is a compatible mobile device and have the music control feature. After checking this, follow the instructions provided in this post.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer