Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not holding charge.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The blaze advertises a 5 day battery. When I orginially got it, it would last 2-3, which I thought was no big deal because I played with it alot. However, the last week or so my battery seems to be draining. Yesterday I let it fully charged and have made it a point to not play with it excessively since it was charged. It has been about 20 hours and I have < 1/4th battery remaining. Is there something going on in the background that is just draining my battery? I didnt pay this much to charge my watch daily and I can't find why the battery won't last.

Best Answer
344 REPLIES 344

The fix is simple, do the same thing I did. Buy a Garmin! I gave up on Fitbit after having 5 watches fail for various reasons. Any company that cannot produce a product without it failing for AT  LEAST a year should not be in business.

Best Answer
Got rid of my fit bit switched to Apple phone and AutoSleep app and HeartWatch just as good and charges. Was with Fitbit for 6 years wasted about 6 to 7 hundred dollars started with a one the only good one went through 6 other ones band problems on all of those surges etc the blaze not charging. Even though customer service rep said I would be happy with it. I wasn’t. suprised They are still a company

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Thanks for reccomendation.  Been a Fitbit customer for 5 years, but looks like I need to rethink staying with them. Which  Garmin did you get?

Best Answer

Forerunner 935 and it is awesome, lots of battery life and no issues yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, been with Fitbit a number of years now, but sick of the watches not lasting. Offered 25% off a new one (laughable) you can buy them anywhere with that discount. Defo., thinking of going Garmin or Apple watch. Bye bye Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes