Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey ... So I love my new Fitbit. Only problem I can't get my notifications or phone calls to go to my Fitbit. I have the Samsung galaxy S8+ .. Help please!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Sorry @Julifit, not all the features are available on the Galaxy S8 right now - some do work as you discovered, keep watching this list, once it is added all fitbit features will be compatible. Engineers are working as quickly as possible.

In the meantime you might check the Having trouble syncing? post and follow the instructions provided there - my fingers crossed everything starts communicating for you 🙂

Appreciate your patience, welcome to forums!

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer

The s8 is on the list but no notifications. Works on my wife's s6

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to welcome you @joseph1stre@Julifit and @wmchapman thanks for stopping by.

Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are already in our list of compatible mobile devices, but since they were recently added, there are some issues connecting the trackers with them but you can always try and follow the instructions provided in the My Tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android App) post by our friend @MarreFitbit.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I got an update at midnight this morning. the app told me i might need to restart for the notifications to work.  Restarted both devices, connect, and sync. No change on my device. At least not yet.

8/25/ 11PM: I started getting notifications now. 😉

Best Answer

I am glad to hear that you are receiving your notifications @joseph1stre and that your tracker is now working. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Keep the stepping up! Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes