Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing Run exercises

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update: 7/6/17

Yesterday, there was a fix released that resolved this issue. Now that I have confirmation that this was resolved, I'm going to close this thread. If this pops up again in the future, please create a new post to report the issue. 

Thanks everyone for your patience! It is always appreciated. Smiley Happy

Fitbit Update: 6/29/17

Thanks everyone for your patience while this was being investigated. Our team was able to identify the problem, however, I don't have a timeline for when the fix will be released. Once the fix is released I will update this thread again. 

Fitbit Update: 6/14/17

Some Blaze users have reported that their run exercises initiated on the tracker are not syncing over to the Fitbit app or web dashboard. 

Our team is aware of this issue and currently investigating the root cause. Thanks to all who have reported this. I will post any updates on this thread when there is more information available.  

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
389 REPLIES 389

I carry my phone when I jog - for several reasons:  habit - I started with a Flex and the only way to track time/distance was using the manual feature in the app to start and end the run; safety, I jog alone and I want to be able to contact my husband if necessary.  My run would track when I manually started the run on the phone, ended it on phone and would provide information, but if it had zeros in the pace information  on the map, would not save my jog.  Sometimes it would show the run  and time.  I was manually entering the distance and time so I could get some information. This was an intermittent problem about the same time this thread started.  I still carry my phone and for the last several jogs, I have started the run using the exercise feature on the Blaze.  I make sure it's connected to the phone and I have GPS bars on the Blaze.  It saves the information and tracks the run, along with all the information.  The one thing I don't like about this is I liked the phone telling my pace and mile times, and now I have to look at the Blaze when it vibrates to see how I'm doing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I track my run on my phone, its almost a quarter of a line off.. Today I decided to track my run with my blaze.. It was almost a half of a mile off.. Anyone else's doing this? (Last week I set my stride length..) 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's unfortunate that this is an ongoing issue.

Yesterday I bought a Samsung Gear Fit 2. So far, super happy with it.

I really loved Fitbit, i own two Charge HRs and the Blaze - but if customer support/tech support takes more than three weeks to find a solution to a problem that is affecting a huge number of users.....it's time to go elsewhere. 

Bye Fitbit. Nice knowing you for a while.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine won't sync at all today period.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, restarted my phone, nothing is working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow exactly the same message I received . 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any updates about the runs not syncing on the dashboard?

Best Answer
0 Votes
So, we are going to keep writing and complaining about this issue that it
haven't benne solve by fitbit techs since 26 of may and today we are at 27
of june so, more than a month and we have zero response from the company...
this is unbelievable.

--
Lic. Max E. Brea Mella
Movil. 809-299-8663.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Totally agree . Petition anyone ? I am happy to set this up . 

Best Answer

My Blaze has stopped syncing my runs, this happened a few weeks ago and then worked on Monday this week only to stop again. The runs come up on the blaze with all the information but once I press done they just completely disappear. I've reinstalled the app but this has made no difference. Please help as I'm training for a race and would appreciate having my information come up!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze isn't syncing any active minutes ! It's annoying . It also won't connect with my fitness pal anymore ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm experiencing the same ting. I purchased the Blaze for the purpose of tracking my running. When will this issue be resolved?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone,

My "run"s are back! I just synched my blaze on my phone (just the ordinary steps, not in another way than normal) and all the exercises that were previously not listed have just reappeared and all the stats are also there! I hope it stays this way. Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm still missing the last 3 days 😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I have noticed this issue the last month or so.  Heart rate still shows correctly and steps/calories are accurate but the Run I track shows nothing under exercise (0 calories, etc) even though my blaze logged it.  Hopefully this is sorted out soon, auto-recognized exercises like doing the elliptical still seems to work fine, only when I manually track a run.  Just jogged 45 minutes last night and same thing still happening.

Thanks,

Ryan

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any updates on why it's not recording run time? I'm still having this problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has this been fixed yet?

My run from Monday night was recorded on my activity once I updated my fit bit but when I downloaded an app update this now no longer shows but my previous runs are still there which came through from updating my fit bit. As this is so inconsistent, I am thinking of getting a proper running watch which is a shame as I wanted to use my blaze. 

Best Answer

Still no fix!

Latest e-mail response as follows:

We apologize for the delay of response. We appreciate your patience and we do understand where your sentiments are coming from. Let us work together with your refund request.

What you’re experiencing with your tracker and your dashboard is not the kind of Fitbit experience we want you to have. We value every feedback we receive from our customers which strives us to constantly improve our products and a customer service you can be proud of. Let us exhaust all our options to regain your faith and show you beyond doubt that our trackers’ purpose are worth the investment and love from our customers, like you. Rest assured that we are aware of the problem and our engineers are working to resolve it as quickly as possible.

Since you mentioned about in getting a refund, we’d like to briefly describe our available options:

If you bought your tracker from fitbit.com, we accept returns for 45 days from the date of purchase. We can also exchange a tracker for the same model in a different size or color within 45 days by letting us know the email address associated with the order and we'll provide the address where you can return your purchase.

If you bought your tracker from another retailer, you may need to contact the retailer about their returns and exchanges policy as we can only exchange or refund items purchased from fitbit.com.

Lastly, if you received the tracker as a gift, please reply with the serial number on the box and you'll only be eligible for a size or color exchange. Since a refund will go directly back to the purchaser of the tracker.

We thank you for being a Fitbit customer and we look forward to hearing from you as we’re eager to help you with this matter.

Rebecca, make sure to reach out to us should you have any questions regarding these options.

Sincerely,
Kristen D and the Fitbit Team

What a load of BS!!! 'Reach out to us'!!! We've been 'reaching out' to you and you are ignoring us! 

Stop sending crap, generic scripted emails and get this fixed!😤

Also refund policy of 45 days or like for like exchange is incorrect if product is faulty and as the Blaze is a tracker and it's not tracking that suggests to me it's faulty!

Apologies to my fellow community members for the long post...I'm so angry! 😤

Note no response from Fitbit on here!

Best Answer

Nobody is saying your tracker is at fault @SunsetRunner, especially when your not even using the tracker to rexord the run.

On the contrary s others have stated by using the Blaze and its connected Gps with the phone you will be able to wotk around this problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had no problems with my Charge and thought to upgrade as I renewed to the Blaze and now I regret that choice. Charge had started to fall apart after 2 years and couldn't recharge. If I can't get the Blaze working/syncing, it will have to go. I am very disappointed.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
Looks like Blaze has a definite problem. Mine would sync but lagged with step counts. Suddenly the non syncing happened and after 3 days I'm annoyed and disappointed.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes