Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing Run exercises

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update: 7/6/17

Yesterday, there was a fix released that resolved this issue. Now that I have confirmation that this was resolved, I'm going to close this thread. If this pops up again in the future, please create a new post to report the issue. 

Thanks everyone for your patience! It is always appreciated. Smiley Happy

Fitbit Update: 6/29/17

Thanks everyone for your patience while this was being investigated. Our team was able to identify the problem, however, I don't have a timeline for when the fix will be released. Once the fix is released I will update this thread again. 

Fitbit Update: 6/14/17

Some Blaze users have reported that their run exercises initiated on the tracker are not syncing over to the Fitbit app or web dashboard. 

Our team is aware of this issue and currently investigating the root cause. Thanks to all who have reported this. I will post any updates on this thread when there is more information available.  

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
389 REPLIES 389
Try starting your run from the app instead of the phone and see if that works. Go to the exercise box and then hit the timer on the upper right corner...

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Why is this fix taking so long...i'm fed up with this....going back to logging on The Running Bug and using my Casio G-shock.....

Best Answer
0 Votes

I contacted customer support yesterday and was told  they were aware of the problem and were working on a fix. The usual spiel!

Does anyone know where we stand legally on refunds?

As I see it the product does not perform as advertised.

Best Answer

As of last night, all of my runs, new and old, are appearing in my dashboard.  It appears it is working again, and I didn't do anything differently so a fix may have happened.

Best Answer
I noticed the same thing! Hopefully it's a permanent fix 😃👍

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Good news!! Just updated the Fitbit app on my iPhone. All my runs that I thought were lost have been recovered. Looks like they fixed the bug...

Best Answer

I didn't update anything but all my run activities are back. At last😋

Best Answer

my runs are back..thanks Fitbit...it took awhile...i have unsubscribed from this grou

Best Answer
Yep checked today and all of mine are updated now on my android phone.
Thanks much!
Best Answer

Happy to hear some of you report that your Blaze Runs are syncing again! Smiley Happy

Yesterday, there was a fix released that resolved this issue. Now that I have confirmation that this was resolved, I'm going to close this thread. If this pops up again in the future, please create a new post to report the issue. 

Thanks everyone for your patience! It is always appreciated. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer