Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze screen not turning on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Blaze since the end of August last year and it was working perfectly.. until now. I hadn't used it for a few days so understandably, the battery was quite low, so I popped it into the charger and nothing.. so I took it out and put it back in again to be greeted with the charging screen.... which then decided to freeze on that screen. I attempted a reset a couple of times and it finally went off the screen but rather than just resetting, I'm now stuck with just a black screen, and the green lights on the back of the watch aren't flashing at all. I've tried to perform a fair amount of resets, and tried to plug it in to numerous USB ports and wall socket ports and nothing will make a difference, so now I'm not sure what else I can do and I'd rather not fork out over £100 for a new watch. 

I'm at the end of my tether and my last resort is this, so if anyone can help, that would be a HUGE help! 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@SophiaJohannah Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community! Sorry for the late reply.

Let me help you with your Blaze screen and thank you for restarting it. Let's make sure it is charging by cleaning the contacts and following the other suggestions in this article

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes