Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze showing incorrect time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Clock on Fitbit is wrong and can't reset it.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Welcome to the forums!

On the dashboard click on the gear and scroll down to time zone. Change it to something different. Sync it. Change it back to the correct one. Sync agaim

Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to welcome you @Shelly0872 and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

If your Blaze isn't showing the correct time, I recommend restarting your Blaze, change the timezone to a complete different one, sync your tracker, put the correct time and sync again. To change the timezone, just do the following from your Fitbit app:

1. Tap the account icon
  2. Tap advanced settings
  3. Tap timezone
  4. Change the timezone
  5. Sync

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I get this often.  For whatever reason. I eventually recharge and resync and that seems to do the trick.

Best Answer

Hey there @Ddwebb, welcome and thanks for sharing the steps you do at the moment of experiencing this issue. I know some users will find it helpful.

Keep the stepping up! Woman Wink

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you .. I got it ❤🏃🏃🏃
Best Answer

I have the same issue.  For about a month now, when I recharge, it loses time.  I have followed the steps above with no result today - It has worked in the past.  It seems to be having a difficult time syncing.  In fact, on the sync screen the date is 10 days behind.  Any other suggestions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Go to ur acct settings on ur phone and reset date and time
Best Answer

Those are great news @Shelly0872, I am glad to hear that your Blaze is now showing the correct time, if you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it. 

@heartsparkle13 it's great to see you around, I would like to know if the instructions provided in this thread were helpful for you? If your tracker showing the correct timezone?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes