Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

HI my blaze just stopped working. Last night I tried to check the time and it wouldn't do anythig. I assumed the battery had died so I put it on the charger. When I did that the clock face come on so I left it. This morning I put it on and then tried to check time and it wouldn't turn on. When I put it on charge it's fully charge fitbit logo comes on but does nothing else. When I take off charger it dosent turn on nothing. What can I do??

Moderator edit: title

Best Answer
53 REPLIES 53
I need help with my blaze the heart rate and notification lights but the
clock or nothing else will light up.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you sir for the advice, my fitbit  is working  now. 

Best Answer

Hey there @rickeywayneezel. Great to see you in the Community Forums!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having this problems 😕 Have you tried by any chance to restart your tracker? If not, you can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

After that, see if your tracker works properly again and let me know how it goes!

@DrSanthosh, great to see you in the Forums as well! 😄 I'm glad to hear that you're back on track now and if you need more help, let me know! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Hi! I've been using my Fitbit Blaze for just more than a year now so it's out of its warranty period. Today I woke up to find a completely blank screen and a dead tracker. I've tried rebooting it but it hasn't worked. It hasn't run out of battery since I had charged it yesterday.  Also, the screen is blank when I keep it for charging. Any suggestions to get it to work?

Best Answer
0 Votes
My Blaze also stopped I committed with an agent about my problem I was told
I would be sent a replacement but have not received one.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Further to this post, I contacted customer service and they said that it's a battery issue and can't be fixed. They sent me a 25% discount code but after this incident I don't think I want to buy another Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there guys @Vinnie0310 @rickeywayneezel! Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you were having problems with your trackers 😕

@Vinnie0310, in this situation, whenever you're already out of warranty, a replacement doesn't apply but for you not fall out of track, our team will provide a discount as it happened in your situation. If you ever change your mind, you're welcome to use it on any Fitbit tracker you'd like!

@rickeywayneezel, I'm glad that you were able to get your tracker replaced! 😄

I was able to see with the Support Team that they requested for some information so they're just waiting for you to reply back to get you all set! Be sure to check your inbox.

Anything else you guys may need, let me know!

Best Answer

Got it fixed 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I called customer support and they actually sent me out a new one.

Best Answer
0 Votes
My Blaze still not working have tried everything multi times
Best Answer
0 Votes

This totally worked! Thank you for posting!! 

Best Answer

Hey there everyone! Great to see you around!

@ARWoodworking @DawnForth I'm happy to hear that your trackers are working fine again!

@Madlt, I'm happy to hear that the Support Team was able to get you back on track!

@rickeywayneezel, I'm sorry you're still having problems with your tracker 😕 I was able to check with the Support Team and it seems that they were about to send a replacement but the requested some information and I don't know if you were able to get back to them with the information they need. If not, please check your inbox and make sure to reply to their email.

Anything else you may need, I'm here to help! 🙂

Best Answer

I had the same issues. These instructions worked.. Thanks for sharing.

Best Answer
I received a replacement fit bit thanks for the help.
Best Answer

Thanks for the update @rickeywayneezel

Glad to know you're back to stepping!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 9

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried to reset my blaze using these instructions. It doesn't do any thing for me. I have a flashing logo. My blaze went for a swim so it is not Fitbit's fault. I just don't want to give up on it yet

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try leaving in a sealed baggy of raw rice for a week @Djacks10

Sometimes the rice can absorb all that excess moisture, worth a shot 🙂

Yikes

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer

I was having no problems with mine, then it stopped working suddenly - went from half battery, to completely dead. This was July 1st and I thought it was because I ran with it in the rain (not the first time, but it was raining hard). I contacted support and they said they couldn't see the dead battery, etc and that I was out of warranty and offered the 25% discount which was only valid for 30 days. I let the tracker drain completely, plugged the charger in, I do get it to show as charging but only when plugged in. It immediately goes to the large red bar battery screen once unplugged.

Now, it has synced with BT July 17th. But now when I attempt to pair it with BT it says Blaze won't allow pairing. The charge still won't hold, but it is tracking steps now (tracked my movement to plug it in as steps). Holding the buttons does not reset it, and the only screens I can access are the notification screen, the main screen, and the music play screen.

Any advice/tips/tricks appreciated, as I have spent far too much money on my (3) Fitbits and the Blaze lasted just over 15 months and it seems the battery issue is fairly common for this model.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. I had it in rice for 5 days. The screen flashes the fitbit logo. But that's all it does 🙁. New one is on its way 😋

Thanks
Debbie
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same issues but everything I tried did not work for me.so fitbit,sent me a replacement.

Best Answer
0 Votes