Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze stuck on "Clock Error"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
White changing my clock face my daughter was playing with my phone. At some point she got into the bluetooth settings and unpaired my Blaze. Now the display is showing "Clock Error go to Fitbit app and try another clock". The problem is I am unable to get to the setting to set bluetooth into pairing on the Blaze now. I have tried resetting it but continues to display the error.
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions
In genrral you would open the the app and force a sync the app will pair your blaze up.. Pairing the Blaze can only be done by the Fitbit app.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer

I had the same problem after trying to change the watch face with the mobile app and got the "clock error". The two button hard reset didn't work, it restarted back to the error screen.  I use the windows app for syncing also.  I turned off the bluetooth on my phone, turned it on my laptop and synced to the blaze and it got rid of the message.  I connected the blaze back to my phone and synced a different clock face and it worked.  It's back to normal now.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
68 REPLIES 68
In genrral you would open the the app and force a sync the app will pair your blaze up.. Pairing the Blaze can only be done by the Fitbit app.
Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @zombiemonkee and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by. I would like to know if you were able to paired your Blaze one more time? If you jeep having problems, I recommend restarting your tracker and try the setup procedure from your Android Fitbit app. Now about the clock error, I agree with our friend here, a force sync could help but if the tracker is not paired, set it up again will work.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
How do I pair it with the phone if I'm unable to get to the settings?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@zombiemonkee do you got to the How to setup procedure the @AlejandraFitbit posted? 

If your Fitbit is not setting, at which step of the procedure does the failure occur? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
It's all stated in my post. The fitbit is stuck on clock error. Meaning I am unable to access anything. I have tried reset and the same screen shows. Not to be rude but does anyone read the questions carefully or just scan for key terms?
Best Answer

Same thing for me, stuck on clock error message and I cannot access anything...can't even sync

Best Answer

I have the same problem. I called customer support at (877) 623-4997 and the resolution was to ship me a new Blaze tracker (minus the wrist band) under my warranty.

Best Answer

I had the same problem after trying to change the watch face with the mobile app and got the "clock error". The two button hard reset didn't work, it restarted back to the error screen.  I use the windows app for syncing also.  I turned off the bluetooth on my phone, turned it on my laptop and synced to the blaze and it got rid of the message.  I connected the blaze back to my phone and synced a different clock face and it worked.  It's back to normal now.

Best Answer

Same here- clock error telling me to change the clock face.  Sometimes, I could change the clock face & sometimes, it stays stuck until the battery wears down.  Also, it wouldn't count my steps & / or heartrate.  Went through several attempts to resolve the issue w/ customer service chat.  Ended up having Fitbit ship a replacement under warranty.  They do stand by their product(s)  Smiley Very Happy

Gun Rule
Best Answer
0 Votes
I can Not get Argyle to work for a clock face no matter what I have tried!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing is happening to mine.  Argyle does not work.  I have to change back to some other clock face and it gets fixed.  So right now Argyle is a non option for me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had this problem today I forced sync and chose my old clock setting this was the only way it worked again. I still can not change my click face though 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here argyle made it freeze doesn't work had to go back to original nothing else will load either had to change back to old face 

Best Answer

me too. I cjoose the face and froze with the same error.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @IrishTom. Great to see you in the Community Forums!

Have you tried by any chance to restart your tracker? You can do this by pressing and holding the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds and your tracker will reboot.

You can also try choosing a different clock face, sync your tracker and choose the original clock face you wanted and see if that works.

Let me know if you need more help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I tried that I had to delete the tracker and reinstall. Nothing else
works

Moderator edit: Removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back and for trying that out @Trinity---. Just to be sure, check the steps below to make sure you added your tracker as a new device properly:

Go to the Account section at the bottom right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem.

If that doesn't work, let us know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had the same problem with my new Blaze that I just got today.  They should have a sticker warning you not to try changing the clock face until they decide to fix the problem.  I went to setup a new device in the app on my phone and that for some reason allowed the old clock to work again.

Best Answer

Yep I did that. Then I tried again and my blaze crashed. I had to remove
the blaze and add it back in to work again. Totally Lame!

Moderator edit: Removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes