Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze touch screen lock feature

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I've been a Fitbit user for some time now and I've always promoted and praised the company. However after reading through and posting in threads about this issue I've noticed just how long people have been complaining about the issue of long sleeves, boxing gloves, or in my case HOCKEY GLOVES hitting the screen or buttons and stopping/ending a workout. I just wish this issue could finally be fixed! Perhaps with a button combination held for 3 seconds or so too lock the device? I play hockey be it practice or a game, 5-6 times a week. It's just becoming increasingly frustrating to continue have my workouts tracked so inaccurately since they are pausing as soon as I jump the boards for a shift....I really loved my charge hr and I do love my blaze, but I need it to function properly and this issue seems to be affecting many people. I want to continue to support and promote your products but this is kind of a deal breaker. @Fitbit
Best Answer
46 REPLIES 46

I bought a cheap adjustable, replacement strap (metal, with a magent to hold the strap in place) and I put it over the top of the watch. Tha keeps wet clothes off the screen, but gives visibility and access, plus keeps the heart rate monitor in contact. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for sharing this suggestion @RunRuairiRun! I'm pretty sure many users will find this helful.

Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

I've bought this strap from amazon, seems to cover the screen enough to stop the problem, even with boxing gloves on! 

https://amzn.to/2Hh7iNt

And it's pretty cheap

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sooooo..is there a screen lock capability, yes or no?? If yes, please advise how.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Erojas have you read the accepted solution and voted to have a screens lock added? 

Best Answer
I've yet to find an actual solution. I've gone thru several different
threads, read multiple suggestions on what should/could be done, but no,
I've not found any actual instructions from Fitbit on how to pick the
screen. Thanks.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Erojas are you asking about how to choose a watch face for the Blaze? If so lets look at the Fitbit help site .

http://help.fitbit.com/?q=Clock%20face

Best Answer