Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won’t stay charged

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Battery on rapid drain won’t keep charge 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

When I contacted customer service they repeated the same steps we have all taken. Then told me I have 30 days to use a 25% off coupon to buy a new one! Smh.......

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem blaze charge depletes within hours, any reason why?

Best Answer

There was an update on May 22nd, it all started when my phone did that update. But Fitbit won't admit it. They offer to replace for a small discount. Seems they see EVERYONE having the same issue, that it's a HUGE problem! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's like the IT Crowd, "Have you tried turning it off and on!?"

Best Answer

Are we all the same device, the Blaze?! In the USA?! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Blaze, UK, was paired with a modified HTC U11. 

Best Answer

Blaze in Canada, using an lg v30

Best Answer

Welcome to the forums @SunsetRunner and @Spring53 . Thank you for your replies @EjWifey , @ThanksForTheDis and @Zoream

@EjWifey I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Customer Support. I am sure they tried to help you in the best possible manner, each case is reviewed individually and a solution that's being provided is based on the Fitbit Warranty. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome.

@SunsetRunner thank you for your efforts to resolve the battery issue and sharing the additional details. 

I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that you already have a case with them, please continue the communication through email.  

@Spring53 thank you for joining the conversation and sharing your experience. Battery use is affected by various factors and settings. Have you tried these tips to prevent battery drain?

@ThanksForTheDis and @Zoream thank you for the input. 

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. I posted on Tuesday. When I didn't get a response, I found the support Chat feature.  I guess the community forum doesn't get responses until a support ticket is opened. 

Not terribly happy with the response from support. I have done all the things suggested but I have to do them again "officially" before the will proclaim it faulty. And even then they won't replace the defective battery, just offer a discount if I want to try again with another fitbit brand product.  

When Apple acknowledged they intentionally degraded battery life, they replaced ALL affected batteries regardless of warranty status or age of the device.  That's an appropriate response to a known issue.  This is not. 

I am running the test again today for the support team.  I don't have much hopes for a fair response. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SunsetRunner , thank you for your reply. 

I am glad to hear you're working with the Support team regarding this matter, I really appreciate your time and efforts. I know they will be glad to help you in the best possible manner, each case is reviewed individually and a solution that's being provided is based on the Fitbit Warranty. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, we're constantly working on improving our devices and user experiences and appreciate your feedback.

I'll be around if you need further assistance.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes