Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buttons do not work on blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have nothing displayed on my blaze but it is still tracking my steps and heartbeat.  I want to try to reset it, but the buttons don't work.  Is there another way to reset through app?

Best Answer
53 REPLIES 53

Thanks, I called the support number you gave. It didn’t take long, they were very helpful. Cheers!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep. Resynching and changing the face view does work....but if you accidentally change it....then you have to redo it. I find when removing it from the band to synch it gives me major problems cause my fingers go on the face. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is what I have to do every time is to change my clock face.  Very annoying to not have the left button working.  The button is a rubber mold so how could grime get down in and hamper?  The button clicks and nothing.  I do hope they fix this bug soon...

Best Answer
0 Votes

They are clean but still dont work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does not work. Fitbit needs a new desighn. 

Best Answer

Having the same issue with buttons not working.  Problem started about 2 weeks ago.  Have tried all of the recommendations with no luck.  Finally messaged customer service the other day; their solution was to offer me a 25% discount to purchase a new Fitbit.  I understand that my Fitbit is out of warranty, but that can't be the only solution.  How about a software update?

Hopefully Fitbit will take ownership and rectify this quickly.  Poor customer service (so far). 

Best Answer

I received the same answer about 25% off a new fitbit because mine is also out of warranty.  It's a $200 device that has only lasted 15 months!!!  I'm upset because this fitness device should last longer.  

Best Answer

I have the Surge will try this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I will try this on my Surge.

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

None of the buttons only blaze are working. Resetting the clock face is a tempo stay fix and a real pain. I’ve cleaned the buttons and no result. Can’t do a reset if the buttons don’t work. Can I have a real fix please??? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
This is my last Fitbit. Will do my best to discourage others from purchasing. This really was a lousy experience.

TL
Best Answer
I don't know why you think I'm the moderator, but I am having the same issues with my FitBit. I am asking for help, not giving it.

[http://gfx1.hotmail.com/mail/w4/pr04/ltr/emo/red_heart.gif]TheTwinsMommy[http://gfx1.hotmail.com/mai...]
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issues.  I've tried to reset but nothing happens.  I never get the Fitbit logo

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Jeanne, contact the fitbit folks directly and they should be able to help you out.

CG 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. I did that and ends up they will replace my Fitbit.

Jeanne
Best Answer
0 Votes
That’s a great result. You’ll be back on track soon 😊
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I’m having same issue as everyone else seems to be. I have cleaned and blown through with air to clear.... I can shut Fitbit down using submenu and turn it back on using left button so that works but not when in any other menu, the right buttons don’t work at all so can’t perform a reset 

any other suggestions please 

thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Contact the Fitbit folks directly. They should be able to sort you out
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there something that can be done for those of us who have had our FitBit for longer than a year? It is super frustrating that after that amount of time it no longer works and it seems that the only solution is to offer me a sale price of a new FitBit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have same problem, please help me on this topuc. 

Best Answer
0 Votes