Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't set up Blaze tracker

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm having the worst time trying to set up my Blaze tracker. I can't get it to update. I can't get it to sync to Bluetooth. And I can't get it to charge. I need help setting up this thing, now. I've read multiple pages on how to fix these issues and I just don't know what to do because nothing seems to be working. I'm VERY disappointed with my purchase so far. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @SunsetRunner

Lets first look at Charging the tracker, since it is not setup your only clue tat it is charging will be a slight vibration. 

As for syncing it to bluetooth I'm not sure what you mean, that tracker syncs through your Fitbit app to the F>tbit server.

Have you followed the setup process? Or any of the troubleshooting? 

Try using both wifi and cellular data.

It would be helpfull to know at what step the setup failed and if anyberrors where reported.alon woth the phone..

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @SunsetRunner

Lets first look at Charging the tracker, since it is not setup your only clue tat it is charging will be a slight vibration. 

As for syncing it to bluetooth I'm not sure what you mean, that tracker syncs through your Fitbit app to the F>tbit server.

Have you followed the setup process? Or any of the troubleshooting? 

Try using both wifi and cellular data.

It would be helpfull to know at what step the setup failed and if anyberrors where reported.alon woth the phone..

Best Answer

It's great to welcome you @SunsetRunner and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if the instructions provided by our friend worked? Did you get to paired your Blaze? Actually, setting up a tracker is really simple, you just need to do the following the steps provided in this post once you download the Fitbit app. 

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes