Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference of hourly activity between dashboard and tracker on blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

sometime my blaze and the dashboard activity monitor don't match.  when i  complete the hourly activity goal very close to the end of the hour ,the tracker records it but the dash board doesn't.   If I manually sync the blaze after i complete the hour goal the dashboard will register it.  If  blaze syncs later it will miss it .  

Best Answer
60 REPLIES 60

@Katndog1 when you say that you always miss an hour, where are you looking. On the Blaze or the app? We know that the Android app currently has bug that affects some people for some of the hours and Fitbit is looking into it. Unfortunately because it doesn't affect everyone, or even the same people every day it makes it hard to pin down the cause,, and may take a while. As in the past problems like this where solved but might take awhile solve and test. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Rich,
I always get the correct number of hours moved on my Blaze but it doesn't tally with the hours recorded on the Fitbit app. I'm using an iPhone to sync, if that helps.
Kat.

Sent from my iPhone

Best Answer
0 Votes

No it really doesn't matter, it is still a bug that the Fitbit developers are looking into. The apps or firmware or server will be updated when a fix is found. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
It is on the app. The Blaze says I have all my hours but the app says I am
missing one.
Best Answer

Just FYI: I came across this thread also - pretty much the same issue we're discussing here. Apparently this issue has been going on for nearly a year and Fitbit has been aware of it. There are like 10 or 11 pages but if you go to the end there are comments as recent as the last few days.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Hourly-Activity-Graph-Not-Updating/td-p/1327557

Best Answer

Actually the current problem is with the Android app, the thread pointed to above is South the ios app. There could be no relationship between the two. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Some good news: Yesterday (19/03/17 - UK date format!) I got the 14/14 hours on both my Blaze and the app. First time in about a week. It was very exciting.

Kat

Best Answer
0 Votes

It happens on my iOS devices also 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue when I sync to my android tablet or my PC.  It seems to happen when I'm over 250 steps but under 300 for the hour.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The problem is not resolved, it occurred for me again yesterday. It does occur for me on the iOS app as well as my Windows 10 app. I received an email directly from tech support yesterday that they're still working on it and hope to have it resolved soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry @marcusm50 nobody has said the problem has been resolved. What has been stated is Fitbit is looking into it, the cause of the problem needs to be identified before a solution may be found. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've seen a couple posts where people are happy that it recorded the hours correctly. There was one in another thread where someone thought it was fixed after the Blaze update. I'm just clarifying in case anyone was wondering.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ever since rhe last update my acove hours on my tracker are not the same as my app. Today, for instance, my tracker shows 9 of 11 hours active and my app shows 8 of 11. I have synced, restarted, reinstalled the app, etc, etc. it seems like it is always missing and hour - and it always seems to be in the morning. Today it is the 1000 - 1100 hour. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having same problem

Update:  Today its working...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine have been wrong too. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It looks as if Fitbit is still looking into this problem, have some patience I'm sure a fix will be found.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My watch will show 8 hours active but then my app will show 7. It's happening a lot now in the past month. Very frustrating. Then app only shows 7 hoursThen app only shows 7 hours

Shows 8 active hoursShows 8 active hours

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please have a look at @AlvaroFitbit's post at https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Charge-2/Hours-with-250-Steps/m-p/1856532#M32960

Or @AlejandraFitbit's post above https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Blaze/Difference-of-hourly-activity-between-dashboard-and-tracker-on...

This issue is currently being looked into. 

I also merged 6 threads on this subject to make it easier to post updates. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've noticed this too. The blaze shows all green yet the app doesn't register after syncing. 

Fitbit you need to fix your software in the next patch. Thanks Bikemad

Best Answer

Sure wish Fitbit would get its act together. This issue along with the inability to set custom water bottle size (another Fitbit issue that's going on 2 years unresolved) has got me seriously considering an Apple Watch...

c'mon Fitbit - get it together .

Best Answer