Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Heart Rate data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since data is ours, would think it would be a good idea to allow users to export heart rate data vs recording mode eg: sleep, exercise, etc. 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21

All that writing to say nothing, I also  need my resting heart rate . I bicycle everyday around 34 miles and Saturdays i do 100 miles. My way to see how.my body is doing. If my resting heart rate goes up, then I will take it easier rhe next day, maybe not do too many intervals or go 3/4 speed. That will give me a way to track how my heart rate doing over a longer period, this give me an overall reading, then I decide what to do, eat more, or eat less. Looks like I'm going to another brand of fitness tracker.

I am a software engineer and dont see the big hassle about letting us see data we own. Come on guys get your head out of your a**. 

This attitude that is a way your company treats customers. It's a company wide attitude. I thought things would change when you guys were bought out... but NO

I was an early adapter of fitbit,

I've dealt total recalls because the cheap metal that was used for anchoring the strap at its correct size.

With cheap badly engineered ways to anchor of straps to the unit itself. Through four generations. Till you guys were not honoring warranties.

Etc, etc..

Your guys no matter what you guys do to bury the company. You guys are failing at that also.

What does that tell you? that the product is a great idea.

And one year to think about adding resting heart rate????

Go to hell

Best Answer

Sorry, not a good response..you say it's under consideration, really? the company hase been making these things since 2009 and the feature/request is a simple one. After 13 years, I highly doubt it is being considered. I mainly got the fitbit to monitor my hear rate, If the data is saved and available in the app or on a fitbit server, it should be exportable, premium account or not. What's the point of wearing this thing every day if I can't save my data (beyond screenshots) or provide such data to my doctor? What's the point of keeping our data from the user? Is the fitbit is only a novelty/toy or designed for entertainment purposes? If so, I have a versa 2 for sale.

Best Answer