Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook Messenger Notifications Turn Themselves Off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had a Blaze for a couple of months now, paired with a Galaxy S6, and the most annoying thing by far is that notifications for Facebook Messenger keeps turning itself off randomly. So far it doesn't seem to be linked to anything happening to the phone or apps themselves; I initially thought it was turning off whenever the app updates but this doesn't seem to be the case.

Has anyone reported having this problem before?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

A warm welcome to the Community @Moofey. Have you checked if your app is updated? If you haven't, I recommend taking a look at the How do I update my Android Fitbit app? post. You can also, follow @MarreFitbit's instructions in the My tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android Fitbit app) post.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

There was a new version available on google play this time, but otherwise I had been keeping the app updated and this problem has persisted across multiple versions of the app. (Pretty much since I got my Blaze a few months ago.)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same thing!

It's really annoying.

Mine is also paired with a Galaxy S6.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oddly enough before I posted here it was only happening maybe weekly at best. Ever since I posted here it's been happening almost daily.

With the fact that the Fitbit Android app was updated a billion times over the weekend, I'm starting to wonder if the two are related.

Alas, it only looks like the support team here just leaves canned responses and never follows up.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Still having this problem
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the opposite problem, my blaze keeps turning facebook messenger notifications on.

Best Answer
0 Votes