Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Blaze Heart Rate Monitor not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My heart Rate monitor simply stopped working, I cleaned it and changed it to the other arm, still no results...

Best Answer
275 REPLIES 275

Hi @Mvnesbitt, thank you for your reply. 

I appreciate your efforts. Since the steps you tried didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately, mine never worked. I followed all the steps previously noted and it does not read HR any longer. This is a know issue with FitBit and they choose to do nothing.

The only reason I have the Blaze is because my wife got a new one. Hers stopped "pairing" with her phone so she doesn't receive notifications any longer. I followed the generic steps, and even called and spoke to someone who guided me through the process on her Charge 3. It worked; and then didn't and I had to reset it the next morning. Want to know what happened next? I had to reset it again the next morning, and the next. It is a joke. It doesn't stay pair properly and she has not received notifications in a few weeks. I gave up because it is a product that just does not work.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sounds like your software has misfired. Two things worth a try, first let
the battery run all the way down, wait few hours to be sure then recharge
this forces the software to reboot, may also help the battery. Second,
push the single button and then the bottom button and hold for 30 seconds
again supposed to force reboot.
Good luck, if those don't do it then company repair may be needed.
Best Answer
Letting the battery run out of charge, worked a surely fine this end Jogger.

Thank you

Chidder
Best Answer
Letting the battery run ALL the way down seems to force a deeper reboot.
Must confess that I found this solution on one of these fit bit pages.
Glad I passed it along.
Best Answer

Hi @MacRaidhi @AlfredV @Chidder, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. I am sorry for the delayed response.

@MacRaidhi I am sorry to hear you and your wife continue experiencing issues with your devices. I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. I've sent your information to the Customer Support team so they can get in touch with you and provide further assistance. You should be getting a reply soon. 

@AlfredV @Chidder thank you for your participation in the forums and sharing the helpful tips. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank You! Rebooted Blaze and then it synched with phone and heartbeat came back up. Hope this also fixes the sleep monitoring that stopped on Sept 7th too!!!!
Best Answer
It did for mine, 🤞🤞 for yours.
Chidder
Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @wrmwtrdiver01. It's nice to see you around, @Chidder.

@wrmwtrdiver01 I am glad to hear that after rebooting your Blaze and syncing, your heart rate came back up. I really appreciate your efforts and your time and hope you continue enjoying your tracker without any issues. You can find more information about tracking sleep here

@Chidder thank you for your input. 

Have you checked our Discussions board? There you can share your story, find some fitness tips, recipes and more! Give it a look!

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Blaze heart rate monitor has stopped recording. The green lights are flashing.  I have shut down the Fitbit several times today with no success. Any suggestions on what to do next?  The heart rate monitor is on. Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Kathy.
Have you tried the reset process of pressing the single button, with the
bottom of the 2 buttons, on the opposite side, and both together. Hold for
5 or 6 seconds and hopefully that should work.

Good luck

Chidder
Best Answer
0 Votes
This worked for me.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Good work, Jogger.

Chidder
Best Answer
0 Votes
Those steps do not resolve the issue. What next?

Thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes
Have You let the battery run completely dry? If not and you didn't follow
the following process, have a go next time the battery runs dry.
Leave overnight, or for 4 or more hours, then allow a full recharge,
without any interference during the recharge process. This helped me a
little while ago.

Good luck

Chidder
Best Answer
0 Votes
The battery was nearly run dry last night so I put on the charger and did
not interrupt until fully charged. This problem started after that.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Just try again, but let the battery run out completely, and do not fully
charge, without interruption, until after a 4 or 5 hour break. I left mine
overnight, and applied the charge next morning, without interruption, and
it worked for me.

Good luck, and I really hope this process works for you the next time you
try.

Chidder
Best Answer
0 Votes
Try uninstalling the app from your device. Reset your watch. Then
reinstall the app on your device. Then try synchronizing.
Best Answer
All of that works Jogger, and hopefully it will for another user I am in
contact with.

Thank you.

Chidder
Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @KathyD81. It's nice to see you around, @Chidder @wrmwtrdiver01 @kwebb71

@KathyD81 thank you for joining the thread and sharing the details of the issue with the heart rate monitor. I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. Please let me know if the issue persists after following the instructions provided by @Chidder and @kwebb71, I will be glad to assist you further.   

@Chidder @kwebb71 thank you for sharing the helpful tips and instructions. I appreciate your efforts to help other users! 

@wrmwtrdiver01 thank you for the input. I am glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes