Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Blaze Heart Rate Monitor not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My heart Rate monitor simply stopped working, I cleaned it and changed it to the other arm, still no results...

Best Answer
275 REPLIES 275

I followed the trouble shooting steps: checked that the hr setting was on/auto. Shut the blaze down twice. Moved it around on my arm. Still nothing. What else can I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine isnt working either and it is turned on! Drains the battery when on as well in hours after a full charge. Green lights on as well. Will not read heart rate. I talked to someone about it before warranty went away and now it's too late. Super not happy for the price this thing cost!

Best Answer

Hello Dear

I still have a problem with my fitbit blaze..

The blinks of HR is so weak i almost can see it's light..

What shall i do? 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Rebooting did not hel Fitbit heart rate to show. No green lights blinking

Best Answer
0 Votes

Rebooting did not help Fitbit  surge heart rate to show. No green lights blinking

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I have shut down Fitbit blaze many times and heart rate feature still doesn’t work. Can you help? Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do not see any green lights blinking. Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried the buttons but still no heart rate showing.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry Jogger.Not to sure what to suggest right now.
Chidder

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine was set to auto and not working, changed it to on and started working. 

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi I have tried setting it to ON position no changes so far, it stopped working 2 months after I purchased it. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

hi, I'm having the same problem with my fitbit blaze the heart rate monitor not working tried everything that was posted. even contacted support, nothing works green light does not come on. I think since nothing works I need a new fitbit? any other Ideas? thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi.Battery is charged?Reset buttons applied?
If both of the above are a yes, I am not at all sure what your next step is?
Sorry

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Well thank you anyway. Maybe time for a new fitbit

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

Exact same symptoms here.  Tried calling support and they weren’t able to offer a solution but offered a discount on a new one.  I really just like to fix this one, everything else works perfectly fine and I don’t really want to shell out another $200-300 bucks for new one.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Jamier520! I am sorry for the late response. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for your efforts to resolve the issue you're having with the heart rate monitor on your Fitbit Blaze. Thank you for letting me know that you've already contacted the Customer Support regarding this. I understand your position, each case is reviewed individually and the troubleshooting and solution that's being provided is based on the Fitbit Warranty.

I am sure that you've tried already to restart your device and change the heart rate setting to "On" if it's on "Auto", or to "Auto" if it's "On". Complete troubleshooting steps can be found in this help article: Why don't I see my heart rate on my Fitbit device? 

I'll be around if you need further assistance.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all the suggestions with no luck.

I see that there are quite a few others from other posts as well that are having the same exact issue. When I called to speak with someone, we went thru the script of resetting and syncing but still the same issue. The representative asked about purchase date which was Christmas 2017, then offered me a 25% discount on another fitbit. This clearly is a "fitbit" issue with so many others experiencing the same problem. Why would I buy another fitbit if this one fails to work after 15 months?  Frustrating ........

Best Answer

Hello @Mack23 , thank you for your participation in the Forums. 

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback as we're constantly working on improving our devices and user experiences. I totally understand how you are feeling with the solution Customer Support offered you. I am sure they tried to help you in the best possible manner, each case is reviewed individually and the troubleshooting and solution that's being provided is based on the Fitbit Warranty

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried this reboot and it worked 

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @AlfredV thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board! 

I am glad to hear you're able to resolve the issue by doing a restart! Thank you for sharing your experience. 

I recommend marking the helpful answer as a solution. By doing this, other users with the same inquiry will be able to find a faster response. Thank you for your time and efforts!

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Keep on visiting the forums! 

Best Answer
0 Votes