Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Blaze not showing notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My FitBit Blaze (purchased in February) worked fine until last month when it quit showing my notifications. I have no clue why, or how to fix it. 😞

It's on an Android - Sony Xperia Z3

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi

Blaze connects to the app and syncs ok. The problem is not getting notifications or ringing.

Best Answer

I am having the same problem. Sony Z3 here. It worked up until September and then it stopped.

Best Answer

Hello @Starwyrm, it's always good to start with the help doc.

I would also check and make sure the Blaze shows listed in the phones bluetooth screen.

Enable allways connected and Fitbit notification services.

Swipe down on the phones screen to bring up notification, you should see Fitbit notifications are running.

Restart the phone, you probably won't have to restart the tracker

While you are there, hold your finger on the sound icon to bring up sound and notification settings. Check for "Show on lock screen"

If notifications do not pop up on the phone while the phone is locked, they will not be passed onto to Blaze.

Best Answer

It's great to see you around @Starwyrm@CrookL welcome to the Community and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

If you are having issues with your notifications, I recommend following the instructions provided in the My Tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android App) and My Tracker isn't receiving notifications (iOS Fitbit app) posts. Also, please check our list of compatible mobile devices to see if your phones are compatible.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer