Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze Battery Draining

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi all, I did a little search but couldn't find anyone with directly the same problem as me.
I got a new Blaze on Thursday and fully charged it upon setting it up. I took it off the charger around 3pm and woke up the next morning to a dead Blaze. According to the sleep monitoring it died at 6am, so roughly 15 hours later. I charged it again that morning, took it off charge at 9am and it was dead by midnight. I'm quite frustrated for this to be happening when it's brand new.
I have restarted it.
Brightness is on low.
Heart rate is on auto.
I haven't used the music feature.
I hardly get any notifications.
Quick view is on but I'm not one to be constantly looking at it.
I've emailed support and waiting to hear back but thought I'd see if anyone here has any ideas.
Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

@Cbrust Yeah that's pretty unusual. I'd say reach out to Customer Support and provide those details, they should be able to help you out. 🙂

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer

I have exactly thesame problem.  I have restrated the device several times and have tried full charge and driain also several times this week.  Am trying to find a solution.  Any help appreciated

Best Answer
0 Votes

A couple things i can think off. 

Turn off all auto detected exercises that you don't do. 

You migh also want to turn off always connected. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did anyone get any help with this issue? I got mine a week ago and started having this issue. It wouldn't even last a full day. Very frustrating. Any advise/help appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@esskay123 and @Lewithemilk has customer support gotten back to you yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I reached out to support and they were able to help me with a resolution very fast!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I still don't have any of those issues
Owns both an Alta and a Blaze. Crew Commissioner for the LSPD (Los Santos Poilce Crew) in Grand Theft Auto Online (Xbox One). CEO of 666 Industries (Grand Theft Auto Online). Addicted to Member Berries.
Best Answer
0 Votes
What was the resolution. As I am facing the same issues.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Just turn off the bluetooth
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Cbrust the resolution is to follow @AndrewFitbit's advice above. 

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Blaze/Fitbit-Blaze-Battery-Draining/m-p/1437851/highlight/true#M2238...

Sorry @esskay123 the Bluetooth to sync with can not be turned off. 

Best Answer

Hi All,

Found the solution to this issue... It's not only about turning off Bluetooth and other unwanted services, but most importantly ensure you backup your Blaze with your phone... If there's too much data on the Blaze, this is leading to battery drain as well, not sure why (data making the device heavy?.. hehehe) but this is THE solution for it... Now I charge once in 3-4 days even with constant use. When my device was "heavy" it needed me to charge it daily! Hope this helps...

The Schwarzenegger

Best Answer
0 Votes