Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze battery draining fast

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just fully charged my fitbit blaze last night and when I woke up this morning my battery was already gone I do not know what the problem is and it has started to have a ton of problems not giving me some notifications on the watch I just got the watch almost a year ago and now it wont keep its charge for more than 24 hours what do I do?

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
37 REPLIES 37

Hi MaryKay,

Loving my new Fitbit 3  you won’t be disappointed so much better than the blaze  The only difference/downfall is the screen isn’t big but l personally like the Sliema look.  Don’t know what to do with all my blaze  Accessories ☹️ Merry Christmas 🎄 image.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same thing.  I charge it all night and by noon it has already died.  I have cleaned it, changed chargers, I feel I am out of options.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi leastevens,

That’s really disappointing when it happens my suggestion would be to contact fit bit support team 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the exact same battery issues as everyone else all of a sudden. A full charge only lasts about 24 hours and it just started a week ago.  Do we have to call Support to get help?  My warranty is going to be up soon and want to get this taken care of.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for sharing the news about your New a Fitbit 3.  I also wonder what to do with my blaze assessories.  Know I am excited about a New Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi 👋 

Yes definitely contact fit bit support 

Best Answer
0 Votes
My Blaze is 2 years and out of warranty. It looks like I have to charge it daily.
Best Answer

Hi there everyone! Good to see you around!

@Amanda30 @MaryKay-119 I'm happy to hear that you've upgraded to these new models. I'm pretty sure you will love them and if you run into any difficutly, let me know. I'll be happy to help!

@leastevens, I'm sorry to hear that the battery on your Blaze is not lasting as it should. I've escalated your case to our Support Team, so you should be receiving an email soon with more instructions.

@tkuhar68 I will need you to put your tracker to charge and once it's fully charged, take it off the charger and put it on. Sync it and use it as you would normally do. Make sure to sync it frequently after this (every one or two hours at least) so that the battery levels are recorded on the app logs and once the battery dies, let me know so that I can take a closer look and then we can move forward with other options to get you back on track.

If you guys need more help, I'm always around!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Hello, I'm also having trouble keeping a charge on my Fitbit Blaze. I charged it last night and then wore it today and it's already dead. Can you advise? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
They only offered me a discount towards the purchase of a new one. This is
my 3rd Fitbit & all of them only lasted 2 years max. I have chosen to
purchase a Samsung Galaxy Watch.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I decided to give up on the Blaze and bought Charge 3. So far, I love it because it works. I feel like once I bought it, the company had already moved on and didn’t put any effort into the Blaze. I have been a Fitbit person since 2013 and not ready to go over to an Apple Watch. (All my technology is 🍎 Apple.). Good luck!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I also bought a charge three loving it I get about six days  once fully charged I also have been a fit bit customer for a very long time thought I would give them one last chance but very happy with my purchase 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everybody, thanks for visiting the Fitbit Community.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties some of you experienced with the battery of the Fitbit Blaze.

@Abbychan22 If you haven't done it already, please be so kind to follow our recommendations to improve your Blaze battery life. If you experience any issue charging your Tracker, please take a look at this article.

@leastevens Our team is constantly working to improve the Fitbit experience. Thank you for your feedback. Hope to see you in the future.

@MaryKay-119 I'm glad to hear that your Fitbit Charge 3 is working fine. Thank you for been part of the Fitbit family since 2013.

@Amanda30 Thank you very much for your kind comments and for been part of Fitbit for a very long time. 

If any of you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us back at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with my Fitbit Blaze.  When I first started using it the battery wast lasting about 4 days between charging.  It has gradually decreased, requiring a charge every three days. Since the last update to version  17.8.402.1 the Blaze will not hold a charge for 40 hours!  I have disabled and turned off everything except heartbeat, steps and the clock.  I only synchronize to my iPhone twice a day.  Still cannot get it to hold a charge. 

I had the battery replaced a month ago yet the problem persists.  HELP   I need to monitor steps, cardio Etal for my health insurance.  Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I pulled the plug on the Blaze and bought Charge 3. I am happy with my purchase.
Best Answer

@JWFinkler @MaryKay-119 Thanks for visiting the Fitbit Community. Sorry for the delayed response.

@JWFinkler There is actually no way to reload the firmware of the Fitbit Blaze back to an earlier version. To further investigate your case, I sent your information to Customer Support. Please check your inbox on the next days. They will let you know how to proceed as soon as possible.

@MaryKay-119 Thank you for letting us know that you are happy with your Fitbit Charge 3.

Feel free to contact us at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you my lady. I appreciate your actions escalating my question to Technical Support.

Be well and make today great.
Sincere thanks,

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JWFinkler Thanks for your response.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Discussions board where you'll find interesting topics to join.

Please don't hesitate to contact us back at any time.

Best Answer
0 Votes