Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze not registering when I workout

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit Blaze is not registering my workout times.  When I workout for 50 minutes it shows 10.  Some days it doesn't even register.  What do I need to do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

@Second1314 with three different ways of recording a workout, which of the three ate you using?

-Let Fitbit decide

-Manualy start from tracker

-Manuallyadd from the app or web, there are also two ways to add using the web.

Would you slso be able to elaborate as to what type of workout?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Second1314 I always use the 'Exercise' function when I workout.  Right before you begin, Just swipe over to Excercise on your Blaze and then pick the appropriate activity. The activities are customizable through your settings (Exercise Shortcuts). Press start at the beginning and then press stop when you're done. 

Best Answer

How annoying is that?! I do 90min weight sessions and 20min cardio  and it only registers approx 38mins. It is driving me batty 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DiahannB, yes it is anoying. 

Which method of recording was used to track the workout?

What type of workout (s) where you doing?

Did you look at @Jrdubyakc post above, she explains how to gaurentee a correctly recorded event.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Track your workout manually and nothing will be lost.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes this is how I do it  i also tried a reset,still no luck 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DiahannB when you say 38 minutes, or you refferring to exercise minutes or active minutes? Screen shots could be helpful. 

Yon mention weight session and cardio, what multisport mode do you put the tracker in for these. I see there is a weights mode, but do not see cordio. Are you using workout.1495902215529-1113418910.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I did cardio workouts with bodyweight etc. I used Workout in workout mode to track it. Really strange that it doesn't work for you. 

That is why I say that Fitbit isn't a sport watch, just a lifestyle product. Due to problems with connected GPS and that annoying screen off after a few seconds so that I had to wave my arms or slap on the Blaze (not possible during Planks and Push-Ups) I changed to a sport watch from another brand.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I was using weights for weight training and workout for cardio.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

This simplyis weird, i can start one of these modes, and 5 seconds latwr stop it. After a sync it dhows in the app.

A manual entry of this should be showing the whole time that it was in the recording mode. Active minutes are another story and probably will not be inclusive.

Best Answer
0 Votes