Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze won't sync - after 4 digit code

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Blaze had been working great.  However, now it won't update (it's stuck on a previous date and wrong time of day).  I have tried everything to re-pair with my iphone.  I get to to stage where I get the 4 digit code on the Blaze, input that on my iphone, but then nothing happens.  It just stays on that screen saying "Connecting to Fitbit..."  Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

It's great to have you here @Megalana10! The time and date hasn't been updated because it hasn't synced to your account. I would like you to restart your tracker and try the set up procedure once again, if you can do it using a computer that would be great. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

My blaze still won't sync after all of these steps. I think the new update has something to do with it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @JimboSaggins! Lately, there hasn't been any update to the tracker itself. 

I would like you to confirm you've tried this syncing troubleshoot. Do you receive any message that's not letting your tracker sync? 

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer

I'm having the exact same issue! Please share if you figure it out because this is driving me nuts. I've tried everything.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @Albrecht923. Thanks for the troubleshooting you've tried. I would like you to confirm that you've followed this syncing procedure; if you're having any inconvenient while trying to set it up, please try these steps Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

- Are you having any issue error message while setting it up or syncing it? 

- Do you have the latest version of the app which is 2.72 for Android and 2.50 for iOS?

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Best Answer