Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freezing up

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When my Blaze is on the steps screen it will freeze up, will not count steps and the bpm will rise to 105. It does this sometimes 15 times a day, I have reset it multiple times as well. I recieved this last May, as a mother's day gift from my son's, so any help on what I can do to fix this would be great!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Since restarting is not working please

Contact Support.
http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Kmfeagle03, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself and @WendyB for stopping by.

I would like to know if you followed our friend's recommendation and contacted our support team, have they offer you a solution for the issue you are having?

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hi, yes I emailed customer support and they were fast at getting back with me! I followed the instructions in the email they sent and it worked for about 3 hours. But again I'm having the same problem. I emailed them back and am awaiting their reply.

Best Answer

Thanks for the update @Kmfeagle03.

I am glad to hear that your Blaze worked for a while when you worked with support. Did you contact our team again, have you get any resolution from them?

Keep me posted. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes