Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frozen blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
How ironic...my blaze has frozen up. I try to charge it, but it won't charge and I can't get the screen to change from the diamond made of dots. How can I get my blaze to work correctly again? 😟
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Have you tried a restart yet? 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Have you tried a restart yet? 

Best Answer

Restart worked! I didn't realize there was a way to restart my new blaze. I thought there might be and tried pressing all 3 buttons at the same time, but it didn't work. Thanks for your help! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Whurl12

I'm glad the restart worked. Next question I have is, have you downloaded the manual or browsed the interactive help site, link also found below? The help site is an interactive user manual that usually is more up to date. 

Best Answer

Hello @Whurl12 welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂 I'm glad to know that your Blaze is working properly after the restart suggested by @Rich_Laue! 🙂 

Hope to see you around more often! Woman Wink

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer

Blaze is frozen. I have tried to reset it 3 times, it will blink once but does not reset. Has blue triangles across the face.

Best Answer

Same prob.  How did u get it to unfreeze? 

Best Answer

Did you try the restart mentioned above? That is how the OPer fixed it.

Or is your blaze stuck on the Fitbit icon sxreen like in the other thread.

Best Answer

New Fitbit blaze will not do anything out of the box,just flicker when on charger. No battery indicator nothing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Resolved on it's own
Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @Klwatson, great to see you around @Carmengomez and @MA1828@Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

I am glad to hear that your issue has been resolved @MA1828, if you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it. Now for the others, if you are having issues with your Blaze being frozen, as suggested, please restart your trackers, if they aren't responding while being outside the cradle, the restart might help too or the instructions provided in this post.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

The Blaze has Hanged. Not performing Any operation. Please Help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes