Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart Rate not working anymore

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

A couple of days ago, after its last charge, the HR monitor appears to have stopped working. All other functions seem to be unaffected. Any help much appreciated. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

Welcome to the Community @Coachtonymee! I would like you to double check that your heart rate is properly set up in your online Dashboard by doing the following: Log into your fitbit.com dashboard and click the gear icon in the top right corner. Under Settings > Devices> Heart Rate, you can choose On, Auto, or Off.

Additionally, restart your Blaze if the setting is still not working. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

It could be a tech issue but it could be simply where it's at on your wrist. My heart monitor stopped working while I was exercising. I moved it up 2-3 fingers from my wrist and it started working.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Tony Mee
07702 751251
Best Answer
0 Votes

No more green light on the back - tried turning heart rate monitor off/on in settings and rebooting.  Still no green light and no heart rate.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your advice @Lillian122! Hey @Coachtonymee. Can you provide me with more details about your reply? I just got your name and a number. 

Hey @KathyP90! Thanks for the troubleshooting that you've mentioned. In this case, I would like you to confirm that you've restarted your tracker by following these steps. Also, I've shared your post with Customer Support. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Sorry about that. Problem solved by powering down & restarting. Was working fine until a charge then noticed it hadn't been working for a day or so.

Thanks.

Moderator edit: Removed personal information 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try powering the watch off then back on. Worked for me.

Moderator edit: Removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, Mine stopped working a few days ago after its last charge. I have reset the heart function, as well as shut down the Blaze itself. The heart rate function is still not working. Any other advice would be helpful.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

I tried the reset pushing the select and bottom right button until the
logo came up but still not green light or heart rate.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I turned the unit off completely then restarted it. This solved the problem for me.

Tony Mee
07702 751251
Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried that, unfortunately it didn't work for me. Thx for the help
though! 😄
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had my Blaze for a couple of months now and the Heart Rate function just stopped working. I have rebooted it more than once, I have turned it off and on a few times, and I have made sure the function is set on "Auto" in the settings. Both green lights are blinking but no heart rate is registering.

Best Answer
0 Votes