Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inaccurate sleep and floor counts

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze is only two months old and been having consistent issues with both sleep and floor counts.  it's fully updated, I have turned it on and off several times and not sure what else to do.  Some days, no floors have been tracked at all when I know I have been going up and down.  A few nights, it was either no sleep or last two nights was only partial sleep.  Sleep is on sensitive now, which was what originally fixed the issue.  I think I may have a defective Blaze, but open to suggestions on how to fix this one! thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

A warm welcome to the Community @sararh.k.levin.

I would like to know if you keep having issues with your Blaze information? If you do, I recommend doing the following:

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

My Blaze was purchased right before Christmas...I have experienced very erratic sleep numbers from the beginning.  I have reset, restarted, etc. per the Fitbit instructions with no positive results.  I have had several chats and the only response now is to manually edit my sleep.  I didn’t purchase a device to manually input anything!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you here @JL1948.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. Could you please tell me which troubleshoot have you tried so far? Also, if you can provide me with a screenshot of your sleep information would be great, just follow the instructions provided in this post to do so.

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot wink

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
I did try to troubleshoot this myself but I also had 3 different chats online with Fitbit folks...I was finally told today that Fitbit knows of the problem and that many are experiencing the same issue. I was asked to be patient and wait for an update.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Thank you for the reply.  I have seen both of those things, but they don't seem to apply to me.

re: floor count - I have done nothing different than any other days and the floors just stopped tracking and went down to 0.

re: sleep tracker - I have also seen that troubleshoot and read about sleep cycles.  There have been about four nights that I am absolutely positive that sleep is off (again, my days are quite regular).  It's been sporatic, so I would like to get ahead of the problem or understand why this is happening.

is there someone I can speak to live?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thought I would follow up again on this.  How else can I resolve my issues?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I would suggest you visit Fitbit.com and create a chat. I received a message this morning telling me that an update would be available in 2-3 weeks that will address the sleep mode issues. I am hopeful that this will be the fix. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Thanks for the update @JL1948 and @sararh.k.levin welcome back.

As mentioned by our friend, our team is aware of this issue and is working hard in order to find a fix for it. Your patience will be much appreciated and please just keep an eye for further updates.

See you around. Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes