Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming Calls not showing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My blaze is very intermittent. It used to show incoming calls but has stopped recently. Ive tried everything but they wont show now. My phone is a Samsung Note 4.

Regards

Mandie

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Great to see you here @mandied. If your calls are not working, I recommend following the instructions provided by our friend @MarreFitbit in the My tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android Fitbit app) post.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Great to see you here @mandied. If your calls are not working, I recommend following the instructions provided by our friend @MarreFitbit in the My tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android Fitbit app) post.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I did as it said in that post and I am now getting calls.  😀 

Thank you for your help.

Mandie

Best Answer

I am glad to hear that @mandied. It's great to know that your Blaze is now working. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

See you around! Woman Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

My fitbit is back to its tricks again. I'm so angry with it. I've missed calls from my husband who works away, who then gets annoyed because he can't contact me.  I expect something that costs what this watch costs to work. I've emailed Amazon in the hope I can return it. I've only had it 3 months! My previous one was a Pebble Classic, worked a treat 

Mandie

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you back here @mandied. I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience you have experienced with your Blaze, have you tried the instructions I provided in my previous post? If you haven't, I recommend following them.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your instructions did work but the blaze was back to missing calls within a couple of days. I now have a replacement one from Amazon and it's still being intermittent 😠 I shouldn't have to keep switching off and on for it to work, it's not a cheap item.  

Mandie

Best Answer
0 Votes

When my notifacations stop i restart the phone. This happens about once a month, usually when it has been a while since I've restarted the phone. 

Ive also noticed when notifacations stop i cant print to my printer or access my file server. This clearly makes me think the problem is more phone related than fibit related.

Best Answer
0 Votes