Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase vibration strength?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The vibration for calls and texts is rather weak. Sure would like to be able to strengthen it. Any way?

Best Answer
267 REPLIES 267

I found 5 alarms was over kill.  3 seems to be the magic number for me.

But I also realized that after the alarm went off, it appeared on the ap like it was set for the next day but in reality it wasn't.  So I must turn off the alarm on ap, sync, and then set again when I want it.

Or use the repeating feature when you set up the alarm.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, if you just need it for certain days, go under repeat and pick which days you want it to go off. Not sure why it says next day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

RIght, I said you could set it to repeat for certain days if you want.  My schedule is variable so I don't use the repeating feature.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, my email cut off the last line of your post. I was just so excited to find the repeat feature!!

Mine varies too through the week too, I have 1 alarm for Mon, Tues, Thursday and 1 for Wed, Fri. Luckily my replacment Blaze is strong enough to wake me with only one alarm set each morning. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you feel you alerts for texts, phone and workout notifications?  I feel the wake up alarm but not for milage when I am running.  I felt it with the Surge but not the Blaze.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has anything happened on this?

Best Answer
Is your new one very loud/loud rattles when it vibrates? Do you find the fit of the unit to be tighter in the frame?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Just an update for y'all. I just exchanged my blaze, and it now has no play/movement in the frame at all. First one moved a good bit. I'm going to see if the vibrations are now less noisy and better in feel.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Please let us know
Best Answer
0 Votes
Just got my blaze today and barely notice the vibrations compared to my charge hr. I will test the alarm tomorrow to see if it will wake me up and if unsuccessful, I will create 3 alarms the next day. There is also bitticker app for Android that can push notifications so I can always program several times messages without using the alarm on fitbit. But I have to say, I'm very dissapointed about the weak vibrations. Calendar reminder is so weak that it's almost useless... Ill test it for a few days and go back to my charge hr if I don't like it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have called Customer Service who told me he has the blaze but doesnt use the alarms so he has no idea the strengh issue and he not heard anything about it.  That was two month ago!  Seriously?  This is such a huge dissappointment.  Going on for 3 months with no indication what so ever from Fitbit they are trying to resolve this.  I was Pro-Fitbit all the way until this. Now seriously considering other options because Fitbit clearly is not worried about customer satisfaction.

Best Answer
I had the exact same reaction after I upgrades from my HR to a blaze. Vibration was so weak I opened a trouble ticket thinking it was broken. Love e erythema about the Blaze but if I knew this beforehand it would have been a deal breaker. The HR would wake me from a deal sleep this blaze couldn't wake an insomniac on a 6 pack of redbull.
Best Answer
if he doesn't use it then thats his stupidity. I use mine but only feel
them when I'm awake
Best Answer
0 Votes
I depend on the vibration as well due to difficulty with hearing. If the vibration isn't powerful enough, I'm missing calendar appointments and arriving late for meetings. Please enhance the vibration power.
Best Answer

I have had the Blaze for two days. I love it, but the vibration does need to be stronger. I used the Basic Peak for six months, and 6 days out of the week I set a silent alarm to wake me up. It never failed to do so. I don't think the Blaze will be able to. Set for the last couple of days, but I was awake when the alarm went off. Half as strong as the Peak. Please fix this. This is an important feature. I love it, but really want to LOVE it. 

Best Answer

Actually, I've got a pebble and a non-name brand crap smartwatch. Both can increase vibration strength, and Pebble even increased the vibration with a software patch! Here's hoping FitBit can/will do the same!

Best Answer

darn - this is a deal breaker for me - very disapponted in the blaze - weak vibration, spotty notification - meh.

Going back to the charge HR.....sending this **ahem** back

Best Answer
So disappointed in the Blaze vibration alarm. Charge HR vibration was fantastic. This is almost non existent. Waited months to get this ( kids wanted to get it for birthday). They will heartbroken that I will have to return due to the weak vibration.

Fitbit brand has to be one of the hottest brands in the last 18 months and the lack of a solution is per ponderous.

So disappointed.
Best Answer
That helps but you are only allowed up to eight alarms so it's limited.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I set a repeating reminder in my calender then the fitbit buzzes, with a title. 

Best Answer