Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to sync Fitbit with Google Fit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it possible to sync FitBit with Google Fit? Anybody has any idea? Because all my past fitness is in the fit app, i need to migrate to FitBit.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
136 REPLIES 136

Thanks for your participation in the Community @aSystemOverload and @Mark81.

As always, your suggestions are really appreciated and as recommended previously, please take a look at the Integration with Google Fit request and see what our team has planned for this. At the moment of having any kind of update, we will be glad to let you know.

See you around! Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

@AlejandraFitbit wrote:

please take a look at the Integration with Google Fit request and see what our team has planned for this.

I went to your link, and it shows: 

Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 1.19.14 PM.png

What am I missing?

Best Answer

@confiq absolutely nothing, that user repeats the same 'marketing spam' every so often, despite nothing having changed.

Best Answer

Thanks for the update @aSystemOverload and @confiq.

As you can see in the Integration with Google Fit request, there are not current plans to release this option. I appreciate the time you took to share your ideas and suggestions, keep in mind that you can always visit our feature suggestions board and share more of your ideas.

Keep the stepping up! Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Really would like if someone could make this happen yeah. I've thought about programming something that would automatically sync it but I don't know if they would let that happen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@NoahBax wrote:

Really would like if someone could make this happen yeah. I've thought about programming something that would automatically sync it but I don't know if they would let that happen.

Check my earlier message:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Blaze/syncing-FitBit-with-google-Fit/m-p/2931518#M107119

Best Answer
0 Votes

I recently downloaded the app and its working wonderfully.

Thank you so much for the help.

FYI: I downloaded the FitToFit App to sync my Fitbit Data with Google Fit in order to sync the data with my Pokemon Go account.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That request is like four years old...

Best Answer

Okay, and?

What's your point?

Best Answer
0 Votes

That this will never happen I guess

Best Answer
0 Votes

I created a username for the forum simply to upvote this post.  Also, now you can use this with Google Fit to sync with Pokemon Go!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately, unless things have changed in the last week or so, steps/kilometers imported via FitToFit are not counted for Pokemon Go's Adventure Sync. It treats it as manually-entered data which can be easily spoofed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No they're trying to compete by hurting users even though they don't really compete

Best Answer

Giampi71 - Perfect THANK YOU so much!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much. Really helped

@Giampi71 wrote:

Found on the Play Store FitToFit and it works great

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fitapp.fittofit

To me it seems the definitive solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Will FitFit sync from Google Fit to Fitbit? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, the transfer is from Fitbit to Google Fit

Best Answer

@Giampi71 wrote:

Will users start to ready the discussion before posting their question?

Will users start to proof read their nonsense replies before posting. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@BertilDator wrote:

Will FitFit sync from Google Fit to Fitbit? 

WeightHub can sync the body weight data on both direction.

www.weemple.com

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes. It works for me.
Best Answer
0 Votes