Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not charging on charger

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

it seems that one of the connections on the back of my fitbit is damaged and my blaze won't charge anymore....if I can't find a fix I am switching to an apple watch

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Please contact support. Link is at the top of the forum

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Please contact support. Link is at the top of the forum

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @deadoc and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

Could you please provide me with a photo of the damage you are seeing in your tracker? In the meantime, you can take a look at this post and follow the instructions provided there. 

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I sent you a photo via email...but here it is...the right side of the contacts is missing the contact and is just a hole...the second picture is what it looks like in the charger...it was in all night and it idid not change....image1.JPG

Pat

IMG_2251.JPG

Best Answer
0 Votes

I appreciate the attachments @deadoc and recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further instructions. In the meantime, you can take a look at our warranty policy

See you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

my blaze is a little over a year old...I should not be having these issues at this stage....I would hope that a long time customer like myself would get some positive results to the issues I have raised.

Pati

Best Answer
0 Votes