Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everyone, I just got my Fitbit Blaze and I tried setting it up but it is telling me that the battery is too low. I tried plugging in the charger but I am not seeing the charge icon. All I am seeing is the Fotbit icon with fitbit.com/setup.

How do I finalize my setup? The only thing it has allowed me to do was pair to my phone and thats it. Right now I am not happy at all with my Fitbit. Was all excited and ready to use it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Unfortunately, until the setup is complete the only thing that will display on the screen is the setup message. This means that it will not show the charging icon even though it is charging. I would give it an hour or two on charge and then try to complete the setup.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've had it plugged in all night. It's not charging. I plugged it put a while and not to long plugged it back to see if it will charge. I tried doing the update but I am still getting the notification that the battery is too low.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @NinaSXM and @SteveH thanks for stopping by.

As mentioned by our friend, you will continue seeing the fitbit.com/setup message until you setup your Blaze. I recommend stopping with the charging and follow the instructions provided in this post to paired your tracker.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@NinaSXM what is the tracker plugged into. A phone charger seems to work best, also when plugging it in you should feel a slight vibration. 

Best Answer
0 Votes