Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting text message notifications from iPhone XS

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been through these forums and I have checked out a bunch of "things to try" so I am curious if anyone else is having issues with Text Messages on the iPhone XS. I just got this phone last week (prior to the FitBit was connected to a Galaxy S8). 

I am on IOS 12.1 now, the update that came out this weekend.

I have removed the fitbit, deleted the app, restarted phone and and FitBit and nothing seems to work. 

I do not use calendar alerts (but the phone calls work) and so far any other app notification I turned on works as well. 

In one of the forums it was noted to turn on "show history" in the FitBit notificaitons, however, from what I can see that option is now gone. (See attachment).

Photo Oct 15, 10 20 12.png

Is anyone else having this issues? My wife upgraded to the X at the same time (but she had an iPhone already) and did not have any issues with this. 

thanks,

CJ

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
20 REPLIES 20

Welcome to the forums @Sunshine9025 and @catsrp ! It's nice to see you around @Zenbear. I am sorry for the delayed response.   

@Sunshine9025 thank you for sharing your experience. I am glad to hear the issue has been resolved and you're receiving text notifications now. I appreciate your time and efforts. 

@catsrp I am sorry to hear you are going through this situation. I appreciate your efforts to resolve the issue and your feedback. We're constantly working on improving our devices and user experiences. Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with our Support Team. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide you a solution, please keep working with them. 

@Zenbear thanks for sharing your thoughts and feedback since this helps us to keep improving.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes