Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Battery Life

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My blaze only hold a charge for 2 days at best , that's with 1 run lasting an hour with the gps anu ideas ?

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I just came here to say the same thing. I just got mine very recently as a gift (last week) and I've noticed I have to charge it fully every 2-3 days. I keep hearing other people going at least a week before having to charge it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah , got mine last week too I might email customer services.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got mine last week and have been pleased with the battery life so far.  I've worn it constantly.  The current charge has lasted 4 days, and I have logged 4 activities, along with heart rate, calories, steps, using the watch, sleep, etc.  I wonder if there are different versions of the hardware, where some have better battery life than others?  Perhaps the GPS make a big difference, I don't use it.  I did turn off continuous synchronization, perhaps that might help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought my Blaze on ebay sometime last year, at first the battery was holding for about 3 days but recently the battery is not holding charge for no more than 7 hours if i'm lucky.  I've done all the suggested solution for the battery drain or not holding charge and also contacted Fitbit support.  To summarize what I was told, since I purchase my blaze on ebay it's not under warranty and it's not repairable.  If it was under warranty, then they will replace it.  They can try to reset and see if that will solve the problem but beyond that I can continue wearing my Blaze since the tracker is working even if it's not charged.  But what's the use in wearing wristwatch that can not tell time?  I'm sorry to say but Fitbits are just overpriced disposable watch if purchased from online source other than Fitbit recognized source.  I was hoping the company should honor their product regardless where it was acquired from because it's not repairable and parts can not be purchased for repair.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @tc909@Rory37@FitNic and @tapowe it's great to see you around.

If your trackers are not holding a charge, I recommend following the instructions provided in this post. After these steps please test your devices.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Rory37

I'm sorry to hear about your Battery Problem! Have you tried any Troubleshooting methods? If not take a look at this link:
https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Blaze/Battery-draining/m-p/1862003#M49284

Here are some troubleshoot methods that can help can help extend your Fitbit device's battery life. If non of these methods work, I would suggest you go ahead and contact Fitbit's support team. Fitbit's support team is amazing, and I can guarantee they will be happy to help you out.

Best of luck! Let me know how it goes!!

Best Answer
0 Votes