Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Flickering Screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone, thanks for letting us know about those flickering screens. 

We apologize for the inconvenicence, but are happy to help out. If you are experiencing screen display abnormalities, please reach out to our Support Team here for help. We're happy to take a look at your tracker and help out!

Be sure to keep this thread posted about your case!

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer
126 REPLIES 126

I had to contact support today for my new blaze as well for the same issue  case number 09381232 would be nice if this order could be expidited.  Support states it will take 7-10 days grrr

Best Answer
0 Votes
I would not be surprised of it was in the mail within 3 days
Best Answer
I just got the Blaze today and notice two glitches with the screen.
1- on the "Today" screen, there is a white rectangular box that is appearing on the display that should not be there.
2 - certain screens are appearing all pixilated

I've fully charged the device, restarted several times, and still see these issues. Any advice?
Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm having the same issue. Only got it yesterday and had several instances of this.

I've recorded video of it to send to support if I can find out how to.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jbragdon @stevenjbland Hey friends. 

Sorry that's happened to you; this is an issue we're aware of and consistently looking into. Please see my post here for best next moves. 

Hope this helps. As always, I'm here for questions. 

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

Best Answer

Thanks Emerson, for some reason however I'm denied access from that post.

S

Best Answer
0 Votes

Woops, thanks for the heads up! Correct link here.

Best Answer

Thanks Emerson.

Email sent to support,

S

Best Answer
Thanks. Have sent email to support. Appreciate the timely reply. 😀
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine does the exact same thing. On the clock face screen too.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I needed up taking mine back and getting a new one. The new one works perfectly.

Moderator edit: Removed email signature.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow!! Not much support from the support team!!

Started through the process of getting a replacement, asked a question about how the process would work, then, with no notice had the order for replacement cancelled and told to return the faulty one to the retailer!!

Had I known that's what I was going to have to do, I wouldn't have wasted my time on this forum or contacting them.

I thought fitbit would actually take responsibility for the replacement.

S

Best Answer

Based on my experience I would guess there was probably just some mistake.  Support has been helpful for me and responsive.  Emerson created a case for me and all it took was an email with my information and everything was taken care of.  I would just continue to work with support.

Best Answer

@stevenjbland I'll look into your case now, and see what I can do to help!

Best Answer

Emerson is a star!!!

I want to publically say thanks for resolving the issue in such timely fashion.  

It can be a struggle to deal with a support issue that you don't understand, but when someone steps in, takes the problem completely away and deals with it as effectively as Emerson has done, they will absolutley keep me on board as a fitbit fan!!

Thanks Emerson!!

Steve 

@EmersonFitbit wrote:

@stevenjbland I'll look into your case now, and see what I can do to help!

Best Answer

After a shipping mixup I did receive my replacement Blaze and the screen on this one works great.  Just wanted to say thanks to Emerson for being proactive in these forums and to Fitbit by making the exchange process relatively easy!  

Best Answer
Received my Blaze yesterday and since power on have had the flickering screen.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm very sorry to hear that, @Albone87. We can get it worked out relatively quickly for you. My number one recommendation would be to return/exchange to your retailer, since that's the quickest way to resolve the issue for you. 

If you run into any trouble with that, or would prefer to work with Fitbit directly, please let me know, and I'll reach out to you privately. Either way you'd prefer, I'll make sure we take good care of you. 

Best Answer

Hi Fitbit just purchased my new blaze, and yes the screen is flickering like all the others here. unfortunately i cannot exchange it as it was the last one in store. can you please help directly

Best Answer
0 Votes

Add another to the flickering screen issue. Received Blaze yesterday and immediately demonstrated the same issues reported countless times in this thread. Clearly this must be a manufacturing issue and warrants further investigation (or at least quality control of the watches being sent out) by Fitbit. Anyway, raised with support (#10096596), will say how quickly it is resolved.

Best Answer