Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relax feature isn't working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I select Relax feature the screen appears scrambled and when I select for example 2 minutes the Fitbit Blaze watch restarts.  Firmware version is 17.8.402.1. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Community @Reynir.

Have you tried to restart your tracker? If you haven't, I recommend restarting it by doing the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlejandraFitbit wrote:

A warm welcome to the Community @Reynir.

Have you tried to restart your tracker? If you haven't, I recommend restarting it by doing the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

I have tried that several times but that does not work?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @Reynir.

Since the instructions provided didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Keep me posted. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes