Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement blaze screen?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Afternoon I've had the fitbit blaze for around during a month and all is perfect. Today I've fallen over and badly scratched the screen.

Can you tell me if there is a way of getting the screen resurfaced or replaced please?
Best Answer
0 Votes
62 REPLIES 62

Sadly I do not know, I sent them a picture of my cracked screen on Monday & today they asked me to send it again, I told them to send a replacement or I will purchase a new watch from someone other than FitBit,  I hope that they help you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@lisasepper wrote:

Sadly I do not know, I sent them a picture of my cracked screen on Monday & today they asked me to send it again, I told them to send a replacement or I will purchase a new watch from someone other than FitBit,  I hope that they help you. 

Sadly l think with the lack or limited response from Fitbit l wouldn't hold your breath . They refuse to even acknowledge there is a problem with the screens and why would you buy a new one without some guarantees or reassurances that the same issues won't arise again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
It took calling them twice. I was sent the “pebble”. That’s the main part of the watch. The band has failed. Had to replace that on my own. I work with a couple of guys who’s Fitbit screens have just cracked on their own. I’ll be going to another brand next time. Good luck.

Thanks,

Scott Chalker
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the information Fitbit is telling me that they will give me a 25 percent discount & I told them no thanks HUGE mistake & I will tell everyone NOT to use your products

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I went through the chat help and the representative was very helpful.  I was offered the same thing and then a replacement for the device.  I've had some issues and have been a Fitbit owner for a long time.  They have always tried to work with me on all the issues.  Good luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, they offered me 25% off a new one, think I will keep looking if
that is the best they can do.

Lisa Sepper
Best Answer

The new Iconic is made with Gorilla Glass.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Good to know

Lisa Sepper
Best Answer
So was the Blaze!

Kevin Ouimet‎

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.
Best Answer

My Blaze screen shattered, the insurance doesn't cover it. I got the same offer to replace the whole Watch at a reduced rate. Sadden, I replaced it for a $21 Timex. The Blaze has been sitting idle on my dresser. When getting some circuit board level repair work on a motherboard for a MacBook Air at a local tech repair store,  I learned that they can replace the Blaze screen. I am looking forward to wearing my Blaze again.

LOVE 2 FIX, HTTPS://Love2Fix.net , call/text (916) 307-2067, (916) 515-8925, Lic #89719, 7330 Fair Oaks Blvd Suite 8, Carmichael CA 95608. 

I am a happy client of Love 2 Fix, not an employee. I hope they can help you too.

Matthew

Best Answer
0 Votes

Getting my shattered Blaze screen replaced from Love 2 Fix, HTTPS://Love2Fix.net, contact them for free quote, Call/Text: (916) 307-2067. 

Am am a happy client, not an employee.

Matthew

Best Answer
0 Votes

Getting my shattered Blaze screen replaced from Love 2 Fix, HTTPS://Love2Fix.net, contact them for free quote, Call/Text: (916) 307-2067.

Am am a happy client, not an employee.
Matthew

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your help, I'm going to look into it.

Lisa Sepper
Best Answer
0 Votes
I enjoy the Blaze features but felt "once bitten" when the screen shattered Fit Bit's only resolution was buying another Blaze with a slight discount. Fit Bit should provide repair support for all Blaze owners when the device fails.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yep, they should & the story they gave me is your warranty is up, does not
matter I am a customer.

Lisa Sepper
Best Answer
0 Votes

What's a "pebble"

Best Answer
0 Votes

did they replace screen or the entire unit?

Best Answer
Neither

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thought it was the screen

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@lisasepper wrote:
Thought it was the screen

Sent from my iPhone

They refuse to offer a replacement or repair. They offered a 25% discount if l bought a new one. I refused as suspected the same thing would happen. The screen is not fit for purpose

Best Answer
0 Votes