Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen is dim

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My fitbit blaze was working fine this morning. I went to check the time and noticed the screen wouldn't turn on. My initial thought was that it died. So I ignored it. But later saw the green HR sensors were flashing and I got a txt notification. In a very dark room, I saw that it hadn't died, but the screen was so dim you could hardly see it in a pitch black room!

Help!
Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Dos a restart

Best Answer
0 Votes
Still doesn't work 😢
Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @AimeeJo. Please do the following directly from the Blaze and tell me what are you able to see:

1. Go to Settings

2. Tap Settings

3. Tap Brightness

4. Select Normal or the one you prefer

Please let me know if you see any difference. Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
This doesn't work either.
Best Answer
0 Votes

The screen is so dim that I can't even read the menu commands to change the brightness.  It is crazy that you can't adjust the brightness using the app.  This issue is obviously very common, but no solution to fix as far as I can see.  Too bad.  I like the device, but it is going back soon unless I find some way to fix this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @lybarrondo. Have you tried the troubleshoot provided in the previous post? If you haven't, please do. If you have without success, feel free to contact our support team. For a faster response you can contact them via phone or chat.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue, turned the brightness up but it didn't change anything

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have exactly the same problem. Cant see the screen except the time which I can bearly read. Tried everything (adjusting brightness, poerinng off / on) No change.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry forgot to say my watch is an Ionic.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Fitbit Blaze version 8.402.1,

the same issue: I tried everything but it is still too dim.

I tried: restart, adjust the brightness: normal, max, auto...

none of them works.

please advise.

Best Answer
0 Votes