Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last two days, my sleep tracker has not been working. When I go into the app in the morning to see how much I have slept, and after everything sinks, nothing shows up in the sleep tile. It still says, “How much did you Sleep”. My battery is full and it is snug on my arm. Any idea why this isn’t working? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Msvaleson - That's really odd. I'd, give your tracker a restart to see if that helps - it often does. See the help article below. Let me know.

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186

Best Answer

I restarted it and nothing changed. I noticed that my steps are tracking but my sleep isn’t. Also, I worked out today and it didn’t register on the app. It still shows that I haven’t worked out at all this week. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @Msvaleson! Thank you so much for performing the steps that @Ozzie65 mentioned. I would like you to confirm you've done the following: 

- Your tracker is properly syncing everyday

Restart it

- Try sleeping with your Blaze on your non-dominant hand (change this setting in your Dashboard) 

If after checking what I mentioned before you're still not getting sleep record, please manually log it and keep monitoring it. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer