Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck at Loading at Setup

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got a new Blaze. I am trying to set it up on my iOS the same way I had done before with my Alta. I click 'Set Up Your Fitbit Blaze', which turns those words into 'Loading..." with a spinning wheel. Then nothing. The wheel just spins forever. I let it spin for four hours!

I have tried restarting my phone, restarting the app, and even deleting and redownloading the app.

It's an iPhone 6, I have wifi and blutooth on, and I had no such problem when setting up my Alta.

To summarize: I'm stuck on a blue screen that says 'Lookin' good!' with 'Get fit in style with Fitbit Blaze.' below that, and 'Loading...' at the bottom of the screen with a spinning wheel.

Anybody have an answer for me?

Best Answer
34 REPLIES 34

I just updated to a Blaze from the HR because the HR stopped working and the shop could only upgrade as they said the HR line looked like it was being discontinued and they had none in stock. 

At first attempt to install I got the blue screen loading spin for 30 minutes so I , deleted the app, rebooted my phone, then reloaded the app.  So far so good - after 5 minutes it appears to be loading.

I just hope the Blaze doesn't freeze after 5 months like to HR did. Live in hope. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mikeinperth it's the Charge that is being retired, The Charge HR to my knowledge is staying. 

Glad your up and running. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The retailer Douglas Hi Fi Booragoon WA have little idea. FYI
Regards

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Mikeinperth@ehodge65 and @Rich_Laue! It's great to have you here 🙂 I haven't heard the Charge HR is being retired, the help article Is Alta replacing Charge? will solve any inquiry about this topic. 

Let me know if you have any questions! 🙂  

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer

thx.  after reinstalling the app on my iphone it paired.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @bubbashread welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂 It's great to know that you are on track! 

Hope to see you around more often 😉 tag me if you have any questions! 

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze just arrived today, i have upgraded from the flex as the battery was failing and needed charging at least daily. As  described here, it refused to register on IOS and the picture would fail to load and the timer wheel spinning. Ultimately, removed flex, deleted app, reloaded app and it all worked as described, however it will not accept the original flex now so I can only conclude that only one tracker can logged, which is a pity as I would prefer the flex and one of my many normal watches during the day at work, and the blaze for workouts in the evening.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Timeshock welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂  You can have up to 5 trackers paired to your account as long as they are not of the same model. If your Flex battery was failing this could be why you where not able to set it up. I would recommend to try the troubleshoot on this help article and reach out to our support team if you are not able to set up the Flex after troubleshooting. 

Hope this helps! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have managed to get them both paired now it was just a matter of ensuring that only one device was within range at any one time (although it seemed that way initially)

Best Answer

deleting the app and reinstalling worked immediately for me with the Blaze.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @mlong12! 🙂 @Timeshock thanks for sharing your experience. 

Tag me if you have any questions! Woman Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

took me 1 hour leaving it trying to load, went and deleted my flex off it and it took me 5 minutes! Thanks for the tip.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @EmmaP93! I'm glad to know this information was helpful. If you haven't done it already, I would recommend visiting the Discussions board. You might find interesting topics to join and discuss. 

Happy stepping! Woman Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello  by your date I imagine that by now you have solved the problem. I had just purchased within the last month. When installing it came with an update. Thank you for indicating which IPhone you have in which I also had purchased an SE. If not may I suggest to see if your IPhone comparable with the Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes