Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing and notifications issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze will sync, but it does it on its own. I have no idea when. It will not sync when I open the Fitbit app or try to make it sync manually. Super frustrating because when it syncs, challenges are over etc. Suddenly, I'll look in the app and information from three days ago is finally in there. What is going on? 

I've reset the stupid thing, unpaired and re paired a bunch of times. It seems to fix it temporarily but I'm running out of patience. Notifications also don't work, texts, stuff like that don't show up at all anymore. I'm using this as a regular watch and it is a bummer. My phone is on the latest version of Android. It's a new Pixel 2

Edit to say, looks like everyone is having this problem. I feel like I wasted $200 on this. It's not even a year old.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

It's great to see you around @ImTurningViolet.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. If your Blaze isn't syncing and isn't receiving notifications, I recommend following the instructions provided in the Having trouble syncing? and My Tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android App) posts.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I actually went through all of the steps I had previously tried about six times. I unpaired, forgot the device, uninstalled the app, restarted phone and Fitbit, tried pairing it. I did this six times and it only paired the last time. The other five times it would find my tracker then go to the try again page.

SO. Now it's working. Notifications work better than before. We'll see how long this last!

Do you guys have anyone working on these issues?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve had the same problem for 75 days and nothing seems to work. I’m wondering if they’ve given vacations to all of the engineers..

Best Answer

@jenniferdunne@ImTurningVioletIf you have Android make sure you have V2.65.1 of the App.  That was fully released for general download today.

Works perfectly for me on my Ionic and One.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer