Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly progress not accurate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every weekly progress I have received for the past couple of months is documenting the wrong information.

Every week is saying I’m doing less steps/steps/kms even though I’ve not. 

The information from the previous week isn’t even the same that’s being compared to the current week. It seems like I am receiving numbers from a random number generator.

Can this be sorted so I have an accurate progress report so I know if I’ve actually done better one week to the next?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @Sarah2909! 🙂  Great to see you in the Community Forums!

Thanks a lot for bringing this to our attention. I've noticed this happening in some cases. This has actually happened to me and it seems that our team is already aware of this and hopefully we can get a solution soon but to be honest with you, we still don't have any update on this or when it will be fixed for sure Man Frustrated

Thanks a lot for understanding and any other doubt you may have, I'm here to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

This week, my Weekly Progress Report was over 5000 less than both my IPhone and iPod and I’m pretty sure this isn’t the 1st time, I just never bothered to check it out in th3 past.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @IlliniBill, welcome to the Community!

As our friend mentioned, our team is aware of this issue and is working in finding a fix for it. I would recommend checking your weekly reports to see more discrepancies and let us know about it. In the meantime, your patience will be much appreciated.

Catch you later. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer